Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Farmer
Hasta

Weapon / Power:
• Crimson Spear: A light yet strong and sturdy spear. Can be materialized and dematerialized by Hasta.

Strengths:
• Agile, quick, strong, a cut above the normal human.
• Has an advantage over a swordsman as a spear user due to range.

Weaknesses:
• Has a lack of super powers.
• Must close gap before fighting ranged fighters, is susceptible to range attacks until gap is closed.
• Cannot pierce armor or shields.

Personality:
• High sense of pride and honor, seeks the thrill of a heated fight. Would never do anything to sully his reputation.
• Immensely confident in his skills as a spear user and therefore is sure he will win, however is not arrogant at all and treats every enemy with respect and as a threat.

Character Bio:
• Descendant from powerful, noble and gifted individuals, Hasta had high expectations to carry on a reputable family line. Yet with no signs of magical prowess to come, an alternative was sought out. His family being some of the best mages in the land, had collected many artifacts and relics throughout the generations and it was decided that Hasta would receive the "Crimson Spear", a weapon as old as his bloodline. The spear was said to of been a gift from the gods, yet no matter how talented the user was in the arcane arts, how much tinkering was applied by the greatest of engineers or how much magic was supplied, the spear proved to be mundane, only being able to be manifested at the owners will. Hasta, while lacking natural talent for magic, had found his vocation for the spear. He became an expert, able to be compared to the arch mages of his heritage. While not being a mage, he was still considered a prodigy for his lineage, however he yearned for more, he needed to find the secrets of the divine spear bestowed upon him. After immense research he had but one lead, rice. And thus began Hasta's adventure to Cier, in search of honor, glory and rice.

Animated Demo:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/11657/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NPTHwvxcs

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 1 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
Oblivion (Vibra) vs Hasta (Nikol)

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 1 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by D4rkRailgunr on August 17th, 2017, 5:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: Update duelist statistics
Soldier
This is a pretty solid application, but do ya mind addin in more weaknesses? It ain't gonna be enough to just say he doesn't have any powers. Add in some more stuff if you want this duelist to get accepted. Also your image ain't workin, you can read up on how ta fix it here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6678
Also I dunno if this is necessary but do ya mind a lil more explanation on how he's better than a swordsman as a spear user? That might be a lil confusin to some of the people who read this app.

Other than that stuff, you seem ready to go! Just fix that stuff, finish that demo, and you'll be in the clear! (Probably, I might've missed somethin, I'm not a moderator lol)

Farmer
Can a mod please revise my application?

Ninja
here, i'll ping them for ya'

@Sareth @Amy @D4rkRailgunr

Duel Mod
@Nikol I realize I'm no mod, but I do try and help the creators of apps here, and let me say, yours looks really good overall! A good number of weaknesses when compared with he weapons and strength, a bio that explains more than "he's a fighter in dojo duels", and a great demo. The one thing I might add is "bad accuracy when throwing spears" in weaknesses to help emphasize the missed throw in the demo, and his weakness against ranged characters. Overall, amazing, and I'm sure you'll be dulling before you know it!

Farmer
Thanks @iiNoName for the ping.

@Naitoshadou I think of the missed throw as more of him luring in his opponent who didn't know he could recall his spear into a false sense of security, and i appreciate the feedback overall so thank you :)

Global Mod
@Nikol Seems all good! Me and D4rk looked over this and was all great :)
You have been accepted to the Official Duelist Roster! Congrats~

Farmer
>Crimson spear

That looks more like lancer's Gae Bolg to me tbh.

Farmer
@Sareth thank you.

@RC yeah i guess.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.