Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Villager
Frenzy

Weapon / Power:
  • Project Z: This item can transform itself into various weapons as desired by the owner's will and only limited by the owner's imagination.
    Frenzy prefers to transform it into a sword or hammer as it is his comfort zone. Wings are also another main transformation that is used.
  • Mind Reading: Frenzy can attempt to read his opponent's mind and therefore predict the opponents next action. However, it is not always accurate, and becomes
    harder as Frenzy's concentration wavers through injury, distraction or emotion.

Strengths:
  • Proficient at controlling Project Z.
  • Competent at close combat.
  • Can predict his opponent through mind reading.

Weaknesses:
  • Certain annoying sounds will trigger Frenzy and inhibit him, such as a bell or a door creaking.
  • Powerful transformations such as wings will only last for 10 seconds, preventing overuse.
  • If attempting to mind read an incredibly fortified or malevolent mind, the feedback may force Frenzy to pass out.

Personality:
  • Slightly introverted.
  • Doesn't talk a lot.
  • Relatively void of emotion.
  • The subject of family, especially insults directed at them can induce a lot of rage from Frenzy.

Character Bio:
Frenzy lost his entire family due to a failed project by his father, a virus which caused people to become insane and devour each other. Having been witness to death and destruction, Frenzy was forced into a shell of loneliness and solitude with no family or friends to turn to. After pulling himself together, he managed to survive and escape the infected village he was raised in. Since then, Frenzy has continued to fight and explore the lands of Cier. Even though his father caused the end for his home, Frenzy looked up to him as he was not only a great scientist with good intentions, but a great father as well. Frenzy learnt many things from him and eventually used this knowledge to create his own weapon, which he later named Project Z. His weapon sources its energy from a power cell made by his father, making Project Z very precious to Frenzy as it is the only remnant of his past and family he has left.

Animated Demo:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/12075/

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by D4rkRailgunr on September 4th, 2017, 4:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Duelist accepted
Villager
oh wow nice bro he's pretty cool

Soldier
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk SO yoooouuu neeeeed MORE! More strengths! More Weaknesses! A longer BIO!!! A deeeemoo that, while well animated, NEEDS MOREEE ACTIONN! MOOOOOORE FIGHTIN!

Ok. You can get rid of the ( at the beginning of the weapons things.

You need more strengths than "can fight well". How about something pertaining to his weapon and mindreading? Like, how durable are they? How fast is he? Stuff like that.

Same thing with your weaknesses. There aren't enough. Something pertaining to your weapon would be nice. I see you've got a few weaknesses for the mind readin' there in the power section, howsabouts you move that to the weaknesses, and then add another weakness for that weapon? Being annoyed by sounds isn't much of a weakness.

Also, your bio is super short. How about adding more details, like why he came to Cier? How did he escape the zambees? MOOORE detail.

And finally, YOUR DEMO NEEDS MORE FIGHTIN! :) (at least 30 seconds worth of demonstration!) Being generous, there was only about 20 seconds of fighting. Also that thing he does where he grows wings in the demo isn't explained at all in this application... so mind explanin?

That's all from this boi, BAIIIIIIII!!!!!

Soldier
@clash Alrighty, let's point out the problems:

1) More of a question, but Mind Control is not always accurate, and the more damage he takes, the harder it is for him to use?? More for clarity!

2) Definitely need more strength and weaknesses. Especially weaknesses. Keep in mind that most duels are taken outside. No one is carrying a bell on them. Gonna need some better weaknesses.

3) Better Bio. Its good, but get descriptive! Create an epic story my boi! You got dis! :D

Omg @ninjasonic102 YA BEAT ME TO IT!! :( How dare you. Lol.

Still, good luck buddy! :)

Villager
MrBeanie wrote:
@clash Alrighty, let's point out the problems:

1) More of a question, but Mind Control is not always accurate, and the more damage he takes, the harder it is for him to use?? More for clarity!

2) Definitely need more strength and weaknesses. Especially weaknesses. Keep in mind that most duels are taken outside. No one is carrying a bell on them. Gonna need some better weaknesses.

3) Better Bio. Its good, but get descriptive! Create an epic story my boi! You got dis! :D

Omg @ninjasonic102 YA BEAT ME TO IT!! :( How dare you. Lol.

Still, good luck buddy! :)

Yup you are right.but it's not mind controlling ,it's mind reading.he can see what his opponent is up to.and i'm editing the thread in a little while.and i'll be sure to edit those mistakes.and also thanks for the feedback dude.you will be seeing great stuff from me.

Villager
@clash if by force you mean killer intent or like spirit pressure? that's dope asf to me xD oh and I gotchu @sareth

Villager
@Lavius yo thanks man.

Villager
thanks to @nikol for proof reading.Man i'm so thankful to you.

Farmer
No worries clash! Was happy to be of help :)

Villager
How is this gonna get to the official duelist roster though?

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.