Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Farmer
Shock

Weapon / Power:

Black blade
Electric shock : strong power in hands and body.

Strengths/Weaknesses :

- Lightning control when the weather is rainy and stormy.
- Electrical power
- He has special techniques to defend or destroy enemies.
- A bit slow to do movements.
- He can fight in all places of the Cier world but his power will be limited.the best places to duel are rainy and stormy lands.
- When he is so angry he get double power and can control the clouds to make storm in other places (it happen rarely and not happen in duels). the weakness : he will be losing his electrical power for a long time

Personality:

Calm / smart

Character Bio:

Shock was a farmer like other people.he was living in a little village . There were a few that protect the cubic core in the village with electrical power and shock was one of that .in front of the village , there is a forest . Behind the forest, there is a area (RED AREA).
In a day, when shock was gone in the forest, from that area attacked to the village and killed many peoples or captured. When shock returns to the village, he saw the village that was destroyed and the cubic core is stolen ... so he decided to destroy red area but when he went to that area, he didn't find the red area ...

Animated Demo:
Dojo Version
YouTube Version

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on September 15th, 2017, 2:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Ninja
Eeeyy, my boy VJ!!

Looks p good to me,
but separate your strengths and weakneses like this:

Strengths
-Pizza

Weaknesses
-Sushi

Along with that, specify his powers a little better.

@Sareth Mama Birb!!!! Review! :D

Villager
he's pretty cool man goodlck in battles

Monk
@Mr-VJ There's one other thing I want you to clarify, please. What are the requirements for double-power happening? Please just give some sort of prereq so we know when or how this happens. Thank you, and best of luck!

Farmer
Naitoshadou wrote:
@Mr-VJ There's one other thing I want you to clarify, please. What are the requirements for double-power happening? Please just give some sort of prereq so we know when or how this happens. Thank you, and best of luck!

this is a style of the power that when he is very angry happens. when he can control the clouds , it's mean that he can bring the clouds somewhere he want .Then he will make storm and control some electrical powers that before this condition, he couldn't to do.

Monk
So the power happens when he is angry, and it allows him to control storm clouds, as well as allowing him to access other powers. Could we getr a description of the other powers, please, so we know what we're facing when this occurs?

Farmer
Naitoshadou wrote:
So the power happens when he is angry, and it allows him to control storm clouds, as well as allowing him to access other powers. Could we getr a description of the other powers, please, so we know what we're facing when this occurs?

yeah and sorry my english language is poor :)

Monk
Don't worry about it, we get a number of people who need some help with their English. If you feel like you need help, there are a few members of the community, including myself, who would be willing to help you fix it up!

Farmer
Naitoshadou wrote:
Don't worry about it, we get a number of people who need some help with their English. If you feel like you need help, there are a few members of the community, including myself, who would be willing to help you fix it up!

Thank you

Global Mod
@Mr-VJ this entire app seems good to go really! The one part I want you to fix up though is this right here:
Mr-VJ wrote:
- control the clouds when he have double power to make storm in other places (it happens rarely and not in duels).

You talk about a double power but how does he get this double power? Can you specify the requirements or what he'd undergo to achieve this? And what weaknesses would it have? ;o

If you can fix this up and let me know then you'd be good to go! :)

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.