Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Ninja
Smoke

Weapon:
Switchblade: just a normal, everyday switchblade(Yes, it is sharp)

Power:
Smoke form: Smoke cannot actually turn into smoke. He is actually a massive army of intelligent bacteria in the shape of a stickman. With this power he can do a ton of stuff like hiding underground, slipping through cracks, creating "clones", etc. Also, the bacteria can move at 20 mph, but they can "pull" their fellow bacteria towards them at 200 mph.

Serenity: Every one of the bacteria can produce a tiny amount of serotonin, a chemical that calms the mind. This can be used to counteract any adrenaline the opponent has built up, and can even neutralize any rage super-saiyan power-ups the opponent might have.

Strengths:
-Extremely versatile toolkit
-Easily separable body makes Smoke practically immune to sharp objects
-No emotions, no mercy
-Did I mention that the switchblade is sharp?
-Extremely clever in battle tactics
-Fighting style mostly includes dodging, outsmarting, and maneuvering until opponent is open for attack.
-Excels at assassinations and quick fights.

Weaknesses:
-Completely braindead when it comes to booksmarts(Stay in school kids)
-The individual bacteria are extremely fragile and will die on contact with pretty much anything that hurts(Blades are ineffective against Smoke because only a few bacteria die due to a blade's narrow area of contact, blunt weapons work better)
-Cannot do any direct damage with his body like punches and kicks(due to the reason above) Can, however, grab things(Choke hold, neck snapping, etc.)
-Area damage
-No defensive abilities at all, only hope for survival is hiding and dodging
-If used incorrectly, Serenity can calm and sharpen the opponents mind
-Finite amount of bacteria cells(no infinite clones)
-Can make about 5 clones before the density of them become too little to do much(You know how density works right? Yea, stay in school) He can still used the extra clones for creative purposes.
-Fights that last for a long time

Personality:
Smoke has no personality at all due to him being a cluster of bacteria cells. He can, however, still feel threatened or challenged because he can still think like an animal. Also, despite how it looks, Smoke is NOT evil. He's not out to take over the world or anything. He's just doing his job as a duelist, and will never attack without a good purpose(The guys in the demo immediately fired at him, so he thought that they must be evil duelists who will shoot anything in their path. You don't just start shooting without warning!).

Character Bio:
After the Rice rain, some grains were not found by duelists. As any food item does, it starts to rot. The bacteria eating away at it gained extreme intelligence, and found out the power of the masses. They grouped together and formed a community in which they reproduced, found more rice, and became even stronger. After a year, they had formed a massive army of bacteria. During this time, they found out about the life of stickmen. They too wanted to live that life away from the hostility of the wild, so they copied the stickmen's looks to blend in to society. Smoke got his name after he bought a switchblade and decided to become a duelist. To prove himself worthy and make a name for himself, he infiltrated a military base looking for an opponent. The survivors of the infiltration told the tale of a man who uses smoke bombs and has the ability to teleport, and they nicknamed the unknown man Smoke.

Animated Demo:

Comic Demo:

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 1 loss

Duel History:
Charlie Lime (MrGreenGuy) vs Smoke(ChickenWL)

Jaxxon

Weapon / Power:
Nova Fist: A yellow metal glove with the ability to create explosions at the user's will
Black Hole Fist: A purple metal glove with the ability to create a black hole at the user's will
The black holes suck in light objects(dust, light, small rocks) and crushes them into a tiny ball.
For heavier objects(opponents), the black hole just pulls them closer.

Strengths:
Gloves are made of an incredibly strong, almost unbreakable metal, making them immensely useful shields
High pain tolerance
Can control how powerful his explosions and black holes are. He likes to keep his explosions strong enough to launch someone a few yards away, and he likes to keep his
black hole strong enough to pull someone in from a few yards away.

Weaknesses:
Not as agile as many other fighters
Explosions and black holes take up energy based on how powerful they are. If Jaxxon uses every ounce of his energy from the start, he could either create an explosion
strong enough to blow a two story house to bits or a black hole that can collapse a two story house.
The opponent can tell when an explosion or black hole is about to be formed because the crystal on the glove starts glowing
He keeps his gloves off when he's not battling, making him easy to ambush
The black holes can only last a maximum of 5 seconds after they reach their full size, which takes from 0 to 2 seconds depending on the size
Opponents can escape the pull if they are strong or fast enough

Personality:
Very competitive, especially when it comes to fighting
Mild tempered, chill
Likes to finish the job, unless he gets bored with it

Character Bio:
Jaxxon was a homeless man who lived in his friend's house. One day, while he was looking for a job, he found a "Hiring" poster for product testing. He had an interview and was hired. His first product to test were the Nova and Black Hole Fists. He was extremely impressed by these weapons, but for some reason, the company called it a failure and planned to throw them out. Jaxxon asked if he could keep the gloves and his boss approved. Now, he makes a living by fighting people for money and lives in a log cabin that he built himself.

Animated Demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Tz-9TDC74

Duelist Statistics:

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 3 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 3 ║║ 1 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Naitoshadou on June 13th, 2018, 12:28 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Reason: Fix up~
Soldier
There are a few oints I want to point out.

1: How big can the explosions get? There has to be a limit.

2: Black holes? Y'know how powerful a black hole is? Making a black hole just seems too overpowered to me.

These are my points and I hope you take them into consideration. Hope you have a nice day.

Duel Mod
@ChickenWL --- Interesting duelist concept! There are a few concerns about the application that I would like to point out:
1- Can you explain a bit more on specific things about Jaxxon's abilities to create explosions and black holes? Like, state how powerful they are, their intensity, etc. That would help us understand a bit more specifically on the weapons, as "explosions" on its own is a pretty broad term and could range from grenade-level intensity to Tsar Bomba-level ones. Same with the black hole one!

2-
ChickenWL wrote:
Can control how powerful his explosions and black holes are

You also need to specify how powerful he can make his explosions and black holes, like I just mentioned above. We can't allow him to create atomic bomb-level explosions and supermassive black holes in duels, as those would be extremely OP and are unacceptable, even when the weakness mentions the amount of energy drained depending on how powerful they were. You'll need to specify a bit more on them!

So far, that's all I could spot for now. I'll also wait for the other mods' second opinions on this one. But until then, let me or another moderator know when you're done with the changes so we can have another look at this. Good luck!~ ^-^

Ninja
Another metal gauntlet user? You know what that means?

WE GOTTA DUEL. You'd seem pretty good in comics. Maybe we could get G-Puncher in on the fun and do a 3-way.

Soldier
there are so many new duelist with guantlets now, also cool duelist ( ._.)b

Ninja
HI guys! Thx for the suggestions I fixed them! :)

Duel Mod
@ChickenWL --- Awesome! Though there's a couple of more things I would like you to add, just to make sure, regarding the black holes he can create! I'd suggest adding these two extra weaknesses:

1- The black holes don't last forever and would eventually close up.
2- Duelists can escape from the pull force of the black holes if they're quick enough to avoid them.

They're to make it so that the concept of black holes (albeit interesting) doesn't seem too OP. I hope you take these into consideration! Let me or another moderator know when you're done with it so we can have one last look at this. Good luck!~ ^-^

Duel Mod
@ChickenWL --- Thanks for fixing them up! Welcome to the duelist roster. Here's your 5 starter white RICE to get you started. Have fun out there!~ ^-^

Monk
a size of a black hole depends on how much shit it eats and how dense it it. overpowerreeddddd but skrew physics xd lmao

Ninja
Comet wrote:
a size of a black hole depends on how much shit it eats and how dense it it. overpowerreeddddd but skrew physics xd lmao

I know. but dat wud be op. so yea, SCREW PHYSICS :D

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: Piggui, G-Puncher

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.