Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Soldier
Crefice

Weapon / Power:
A collapsible pickax. It has a pointed end. When folded up, it can be compared to a small dagger
A one use soup can. It can store one of anything into it and then release it at any time. Hence the name, only one can be used at a time. In this soup can is a small error in space time that has lost all concept of time, so therefore, perishable foods will not rot etc
Feather-light boots. This allows Crefice to travel around faster and survive massive heights. It can also soften most impacts (blunt weapon forces)
Durable wire. A basic explorer item. Can be used in many different ways during combat or survival

Has a thing where he loses his weapon, and then suddenly pulls it out of the air

Concentration: A simple breathing technique that can increase focus and durability. This allows him to strike harder when needed and dodge attacks that a normal person couldn't. Due to this state of concentration, he won't crack any jokes during the duration he is using this technique as it causes him to create an unneeded action in his mind, therefore breaking his concentration.
(This can be used by animators that want to take the more serious approach to Crefice)

Strengths:
His many years of exploring has brought him great strength. He is resistant and durable to attacks
His pick is light and can be swung around with ease despite the strength coming from it.
His pick can be changed from it's "dagger form" to it's "pick form" for a better flexibility and adaption to his situation. Dagger comes with better speed, whereas pick comes with utility and power

Weaknesses:
Has no powers
Is actually just a normal person
His pickaxe can be jammed if he changes form too much
Can only have one storage space active at a time

Personality:
A cheerful guy, he is chill to hang out with
During a battle, though, he may not look like it but his thinking process becomes a lot faster and his reaction time is above average.
During battle, he still keeps his cheerful attitude and even if he loses.
He is determined to win any fight

Character Bio:
Crefice comes from a background of peasants. His mother was a farmer and his father was a miner, and they lived in peace among their fellow neighbours and friends. The thing was, there was too much peace, and when Crefice grew older he yearned for adventure among the other youth that lived there. As he watched them train using sticks as swords and such, he decided that he would finally set foot on the outside world. His own invention of a storage system in his hand, he set out into the world of Cier, to find treasure. On his adventure, he found a pickaxe that could fold on itself, buried deep down in some abandoned caves. He decided to take this pick back to his father, and as he went to where his village used to be, only to find that it had disappeared during a war between 2 sides. Without hesitation, he took up arms and went on another adventure - this time to find his lost village

Animated Demo:
Click Here

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
None

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on October 7th, 2017, 5:58 am, edited 53 times in total.
Reason: Accept Duelist~
Dojo Partner
Please provide a demo and profile and you are good to go~

Soldier
Whats the profile

Global Mod
@Hey3210 , he meant your Profile Picture of your Duelist. Currently we can't see it.
Check out this Tutorial on how to get your Profile Picture up ~> viewtopic.php?f=47&t=6678

Also change the part that says Cards / Magic, I know your Duelist uses Cards and Magic but this part still needs to be Weapons / Powers regardless.

Soldier
The image doesn't show up.

Global Mod
@Hey3210 , don't worry I fixed it for you. What you did wrong was you were suppose to right-click on the image once it was uploaded and click "Copy Image Location" (this will probably be called something else if you aren't using Firefox as your browser) and paste that as your image link.

Also, your image is too large man, it has to be 500x200 pixels exactly. Fix this and get your Demo up and you should be good to go! :)

Soldier
Ima do dis again. Can I delete this? I completely redesigned my character and everything.
Edit : Okkkk...
I've saved this and ima do it now

Global Mod
@Hey3210 If you want to change your character entirely then do it in this application and please don't start up an entirely new thread. Just paste all the info you've created of your new Duelist into here by editing this thread. Thank you :)

Soldier
I've upgraded his bio and added something to the bottom of his sfx
Changed his name

Farmer
You should proof read your text. Still saw the old name in there. But other wise looks good to me! Have fun making the demo

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.