Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Soldier
If you have been following my channel then you would know that everything that involves my animations are gone. So can I redesign my duelist AGAIN. Though there is one thing I want to do. I want to have twins for my 'character'. Will you allow this? I doubt it but thanks if you do. If you don't, that's ok because I got a backup.

Thanks for reading this.

EDIT: I've realised that my other duelist was WAY too OP so I make this one

Global Mod
@Hey3210 Sorry to hear about what happen to you. Yes technically you can have twins as your Duelist, you are allowed to have more than one character portraying as your Duelist as long as it isn't too many people or an army of guys it should be fine.
And just because you have two characters it wouldn't make your Duelist more powerful than others either so you'll have to make sure you come up with some good weaknesses :) Does that answer your question?
Leave a comment here or PM a Duel Mod once you are done editing your app !~

Soldier
lol so many edits, i feel embarrased by what i said in the past. Anyway, i really hope this duelist will be my only duelist now

Villager
i actually like this dood.

Banned User
He can manipulate dirt but he cannot control the dirt? :confused:

Global Mod
@Hey3210 as requested, I'll review over your app once more ^_^
So first off, this part right here, you'll have to remove that, I don't think we can have this really in there lmao:
Hey3210 wrote:
This feature also makes him unable to pee for an hour for some reason.

Also, try to come up with 1-2 more good weaknesses if you can! Make one that is related to the "A collapsible pickax" if you can!

Add a background to your banner image too if you so please.

Everything else even the demo seemed fine to me! So good job on that! If you manage to fix that all up, I could maybe accept you =]

Villager
Heyy I really like him and his ability he doesn't have an extremely over powered weapon which makes him unique.

Soldier
damn, I love these unusual weapons, have a great journey pal :]

Soldier
@Sareth i did the weaknesses a bit can u review it one more time?

Global Mod
@Hey3210 Ah I guess that is fine but you still gotta fix the other errors I mention in my last comment! Thank you! ^__^

Page 2 of 3   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.