Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Reinz

Weapon / Power:
His Weapon could transfer the electrics power from the Reinz's Hand (because its conductor)
His power is Electricity but couldnt fire off them.

Strengths:
He has quick reflexes
Conductor objects can help to fight the enemy, example : water and iron.
Gets speed/power boost when there's a strong electricity flow surrounding him.

Weaknesses:
Fighting in deep waters makes him slow.
Rock element Duelist.

Personality:
Serious, relax, can't laugh, loyal,calm,sometimes very angry if he sees good people hurt or killed.

Character Bio:
Reinz previously was the hero in the Rise village from a few years ago. Rise ville is a village famous for its rice plants and is known as a wonderful place. One day, Rise ville attacked by a group of evil Duelists who took some food every day and threatened to kill someone if not distribute all food supplies.As a result the people were starving, some people are willing to sell himself to get food for his family. Luckily a professor named PP(Prof.Parto) stated his plan to revive heroes who have long been dead . PP eventually revive Reinz and the mission is to take back what has been taken by a group of evil Duelists. Rise ville residents can rest easy but not that easy to beat the evil duelists .

Animated Demo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4EBsYtPydg or http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/10855/

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 3 win / 0 loss
Speed Battles: 1 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
Reinz (Hun) vs Negasth (Kenamy)
Dojo Duels Tournament 2017

Last edited by Sareth on September 11th, 2017, 9:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
Reason: Update statistics
Global Mod
@Hun , everything was great and this seems like a really cool Duelist! But I think you need one more good weakness. Also, more importantly, your Demo wasn't longer than 30 seconds excluding Intro and Credits. So your application has been denied for now.
Fix this up and then either leave a message here or PM one of the Duel mods when your done :- )

Farmer
That is really cool Duelist you got there Hun, goodluck!

Villager
This Duelist is a BEST I've ever seen until now man. And your description is easy to read, the mods will get interested (of course they will XD).

Farmer
:| good job but i couldnt watch your demo :|

Global Mod
@Hun, congrats man! Your Duelist has been accepted to the Official Duelist Roster! Happy Dueling buddy! :)
I proofread up your application for you a bit, hope it's all good!

Villager
Sareth wrote:
@Hun, congrats man! Your Duelist has been accepted to the Official Duelist Roster! Happy Dueling buddy! :)
I proofread up your application for you a bit, hope it's all good!

Hah. Thanks ! XD for accept this ..

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.