Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Duel Mod
Stirling

Weapon / Power:

Great Sword:
A huge mighty blade that can split the bodies of his foes in a single blow. A very heavy blade that leaves Stirling a bit slower in combat, but makes more devastating wounds.

Magus Khopesh:
A blade given by Magus himself, containing powers that boosts Stirling's senses. A bended blade with light maneuvering, that makes Stirling super agile in combat. Great for quick strikes that leaves foes with more wounds.

Divne Powers:
Powers given by Magus. These powers include vitality boosts, teleportation, levitation, salvation, rejuvination, divine force. These powers are deadly in combat, but also takes up a lot of Stirlings energy. Therefor it is limited as to how much he can use these powers.

Strengths:
Stirling is a war veteran and has a lot of experience within the different variations of martial arts. His training routines and time being in the army has contributed to the huge strength that he posess. You can almost call him beyond human. His strength plays a big role, but later on he combined it with a sharp blade, as he knew he wouldnt be strong forever. His blade is of a rare metal that is almost unbreakable, making him and his blade the deadliest weapon you can possibly imagine. He is a beast in close combat, and his strength gives him very explosive reaction time, meaning that he is very fast.

Weaknesses:
As for Stirling being human, he is not very confident around magical powers and such. It puts him in a more vulnerable position. So being human limits him to only fighting against other mortals. But even those can become a problem. Since Stirling do not have any kind of long range weapons, he does show weakness against long ranged enemies.

Personality:
Bountyhunter - Badass - Cold

Those 3 words are the ones who describe Stirling the best. He is no longer capable of comitting to feelings, and his senses are the only things that keeps him going.
Stirling is what you would call a lone wolf. Not socialized in any way, and mostly keeps for himself.

Character Bio:

At very young age, both of Stirlings parents died. He watched them both get shot as 2 robbers had entered their house. He swore to himself that he would avenge his parents, and not even a year after the incident, he killed the 2 robbers. No one were to take care of Sterling, and he was put into foster care. As he grew older, he entered the army. The thought about killing the enemy had fully taken over his mind. It was no longer revenge he was searching for. He already had it. But something had snapped in Stirling's mind. After years of serving in the army, he left. Just left. No one knew where he went. He ended up in a pretty harsh environment, with gang related fights and drug dealing. But the urge for killing was still there. He ended up in a contract with a druglord, who showed him a list of people that was needed dead. This was the chance for Stirling to get his bloodlust fulfilled. When the job was done, he would come back and claim his reward. But one day, after one of his biggest jobs, the druglord had left and nothing was left behind. Stirling could not let this go through, as he needed the money. He tracked down the druglord, and when he found out he had lost all his money in a police raid, he killed him right on the spot. Stirling decided to go solo, as professional bountyhunter. It payed and feeded his bloodlust at the same time. A few years later, Stirling finishes a job and gains access to some files from the deceased target. He discovers a place, far from his reach. The files mentioned a place for duelists to show their true powers. Not only would they get their chance to show off, but they would also get rewarded if they were to win. This intrigued Stirling. He then left the city he was currently in, to begin his journey towards this place of oppertunity.

A few months passed, and Stirling was growing tired of looking. As he was about to turn around, a silhoutte appeared in the dusty environment that Stirling had reached. Not just a normal silhouette, but bigger than Stirling had ever seen before. It was Magus, the necromancer. Stirling knew he was too weak from exhaustion to even put up a fight, so he approached this godlike individual. Magus, as mighty as he was, persuaded Stirling into coming with him. Without Stirlings knowledge, Magus was trying to achieve great power, but he needed someone with the right mindset. This involved not questioning your job, and only do what you're getting payed for. Stirling was promised divine powers, never before seen by the people he used to be around. Magus would give these powers to Stirling, but what Stirling didn't know was, that his mind was about to be controlled. As great as these divine powers were, Stirling would be totally incapable of making decisions by himself, as his mind was being controlled by Magus. Magus introduced Stirling to The Ministry, where he would start his new journey.

Animated Demo:
http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/5195/ (presents stirlings powers in a battle against Jin)

Duelist Statistics:

Full Length Duels: 0 win / 0 loss
Short Length Duels: 0 win / 1 loss
Speed Battles: 0 win / 0 loss
Comic Duels: 0 win / 0 loss

Duel History:
Dojo Duels Tournament 2017

Cierite:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

ImageImage

║ 0 ║║ 0 ║

Last edited by Sareth on July 22nd, 2017, 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Update statistics
Farmer
I see potential... I like it.

Soldier
YEEES ITS OUT! Good luck Juler <3

Farmer
Uh oh. Sterling's come to town!

Everybody grab your popcorn!

God Bless!

My duelist wants to say hello: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9113

Monk
I like the banner art, it reminds me of Guts. Pretty cool duelist as well.

"Stickgirl512 did nothing wrong."
-Raptor 2015

Duel Mod
I have to agree with Quik, seeing that banner and the first line of his weapons being a great sword instantly made me think of Guts from Berserk. I wonder if Stirling is going to be as badass as the Black Swordsman, only time will tell I guess :3

Soldier
nice duelist gl

"You look like a fucking smurf" ~MinixGodzZ 2k16

Duel Mod
Heh. Hehehehehehe. Glad to see your Duelist on the Official Roster.
Have fun, Juler.

"Skill comes with training. Training comes with motivation. Motivation comes with destination."
- Barthimo1

>>My Duelist<<

Soldier
So the first of the Ministry comes, huh?

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal collab parts" || Works slowly due to immense work
Duelist: Chiquita Dynamite
Need a concept for your Duelist? Look into these two links!

Farmer
Finally, Im going to be coming for you soon Juler :D

.:Social Anarchy:.

... I take Cheques

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.