Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
Fluresa VS. Solemrex

! Sareth wrote:
Thread locked because this Duel has been abandoned by all members. If you wish to know what "abandonment" means in Dojo Duels, then follow this link and scroll down to "Abandonment & Postponing":
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6181

Where the duel is being held:
Raitera Forest
With the constant flow of water and humidity from the Valley of Raitera, what once used to be a small grove is now a mammoth tropical jungle known as the Raitera Forest. The falling of rice during The Great Downfall further empowered this forest to obtain unnatural attributes. The vegetation of this land would grow at an alarming rate; Trees would mature within a few days and smaller plants would sprout within hours. This in turn gave the nearby city of Blackwatch an industrial advantage as they were able to forest these enchanted trees indefinitely without losing the resource. Some say that deep within the Raitera Forest hides a rogue faction that is highly adapted to the nature’s environment. Blackwatch lumberjacks have reported claims of being watched by strange humanoid creatures above the trees, observing the movement coming from the city, but no attacks were confirmed.

Fluresa (VenT):
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14184

Solemrex (solemrex):
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=14776

Finish Parts:
Fluresa (VenT):
Solemrex (solemrex):

Teasers:
None kekkk

Due Date: end of july

Last edited by Sareth on October 29th, 2017, 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Abandoned Duel
Farmer
OMG NICE DRAWING SKILLS
I Can't draw what so ever lol

I am the fire... looking for a good clan to join

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk-mI3 ... hxGnnn12RA

Duelist: viewtopic.php?t=14776

Villager
Good luck to you both, and for you VenT, I hope someday I can have a duel with you. When my duelist believes xD.

"I am a wandering hero and I will fulfill my goals; There is no turning back."

Villager
Sorry but, for the time being I have to forfeit.

Because school is giving me a lot of projects and I don't have the time to animate. It's stressing me out because I can't handle both of them. And another problem is I have test next week, so I have to study. I have to lessen my problems for now, sorry I can't animate for NOW because of all this problems. I hope you understand @Solemrex

Farmer
@sareth look up please lock this post

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.