Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.


Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
User avatar
Farmer
 ! Sareth wrote:
Thread locked because this Duel has been abandoned by all members. If you wish to know what "abandonment" means in Dojo Duels, then follow this link and scroll down to "Abandonment & Postponing":
viewtopic.php?f=49&t=6181


COOKIE V.S Diamond Spartan
Image

Kiza's Duelist (Diamond Spartan): viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18462

Cookieintheface's Duelist (COOKIE): viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18665

Type: Short Length Duel (1-2 minutes)

DUE DATE: AUGUST 30

Location: Aegis Fields
Image

01001110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00101110

Last edited by Sareth on August 24th, 2018, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abandoned Duel
User avatar
Villager
Best of luck mate.

"Go commit drink bleach!"
Duel status: GL (dueling)
Open for animated duel: No
Duel: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19096&p=172531#p172531

User avatar
Soldier
;00000 very exciting. Good luck to both of you!

( @CookieInTheFace I like how you say that you don't want to fight me because I'm leagues ahead of you even though Kiza is probably better than me lmao, good luck tho <3)

Duelist

Written Duelist

I like dead memes. Sorry.

User avatar
Soldier
Lol. I think I know who’s going to win...that is if COOKIE STAYS FRICKIN LAZY. as long as he actually puts effort into it he will make a pretty good part....

@CookieInTheFace
DONT BE LAZY. Put some effort! WHen u out effort in your animations are gold!!! SHOW EM WUT U GOT!

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110




Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

User avatar
Villager
RandomThinkingAnims wrote:
;00000 very exciting. Good luck to both of you!

( @CookieInTheFace I like how you say that you don't want to fight me because I'm leagues ahead of you even though Kiza is probably better than me lmao, good luck tho <3)


@RandomThinkingAnims I would say that if I actually tried, me and Kiza would be equal.

MCTiloAnims wrote:
Lol. I think I know who’s going to win...that is if COOKIE STAYS FRICKIN LAZY. as long as he actually puts effort into it he will make a pretty good part....

@CookieInTheFace
DONT BE LAZY. Put some effort! WHen u out effort in your animations are gold!!! SHOW EM WUT U GOT!

Of

THE LAZYNESS FLOWS THROUGH MY BLOOD! IT IS UN BEATABLE. U(O-O)U

"Go commit drink bleach!"
Duel status: GL (dueling)
Open for animated duel: No
Duel: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19096&p=172531#p172531

User avatar
Soldier
Cookieintheface wrote:
RandomThinkingAnims wrote:
;00000 very exciting. Good luck to both of you!

( @CookieInTheFace I like how you say that you don't want to fight me because I'm leagues ahead of you even though Kiza is probably better than me lmao, good luck tho <3)


@RandomThinkingAnims I would say that if I actually tried, me and Kiza would be equal.


I wasn’t actually comparing you to Kiza, I was comparing myself to Kiza xD

(Also for some reason that ping didn’t work >o>)

Duelist

Written Duelist

I like dead memes. Sorry.

User avatar
Villager
RandomThinkingAnims wrote:
Cookieintheface wrote:
RandomThinkingAnims wrote:
;00000 very exciting. Good luck to both of you!

( @CookieInTheFace I like how you say that you don't want to fight me because I'm leagues ahead of you even though Kiza is probably better than me lmao, good luck tho <3)


@RandomThinkingAnims I would say that if I actually tried, me and Kiza would be equal.


I wasn’t actually comparing you to Kiza, I was comparing myself to Kiza xD

(Also for some reason that ping didn’t work >o>)


I know I just pointed out that I could be as great or greater than Kiza if I tried.

"Go commit drink bleach!"
Duel status: GL (dueling)
Open for animated duel: No
Duel: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19096&p=172531#p172531

User avatar
Farmer
XD thats alot of [email protected] you havent seen my true Power yet!

01001110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00101110

User avatar
Villager
Kiza wrote:
XD thats alot of [email protected] you havent seen my true Power yet!


THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM

"Go commit drink bleach!"
Duel status: GL (dueling)
Open for animated duel: No
Duel: http://www.hyunsdojo.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=19096&p=172531#p172531

User avatar
Soldier
@Kiza bless your soul. Your quote is no question the best quote here. I was watching the entire set of animations earlier today.

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110




Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Page 1 of 3   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.