Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Who wins?
Poll ended at March 5th, 2019, 7:26 pm. Total votes : 27.

Farmer
I'll actually be ready this time XD

My Duelist: Wick

Latest Duel: vs Stockton

Global Mod
@StabStabMan @Tempo placed the poll up for you guys! Good luck to the both of you! :)

Farmer
THANKS!!!
This is good. This is very good. I'm exciteddd

Soldier
NICE! I liked the storytelling ambitions in both of these. StabStabMan, focus more on combat in the next one, it seemed like your entry had dialogue that was interrupting the flow of the animation. Tempo's entry had more even pacing and a bit more polish as far as effects and camera movement, so Tempo's got my vote. Good work to both of you!

Do you need a voice actor? Let's talk!
My sci-fi webcomic: Loaded Save

Villager
Stockton and Tempo are good at their respective animation styles. However my vote goes to Tempo because of how he presents the personality of the characters and the flow of the fight.
I like that the duelists are likable in Tempo's versions. Maybe it's because of better dialogue and facial expressions.
Both are good animators.

Practice makes perfect you tired

Soldier
yeah good storytelling on tempo but both are good

Global Mod
@StabStabMan @Tempo apologies for the long await! :( Results are now up and your Duelist pages have been updated accordingly! :)

StabStabMan, don't let the voting discourage you. I personally thought your part was pretty good and if you keep it I am sure you'll do even better next time and win a few! :) Good luck in your next battles man! ^o^

Farmer
Yeah, mildly depressing. But I'm fairly confident now I've discovered I'm better with 3D modelling with drawing, so hopefully I'll have better luck with that in terms of animating. As for storytelling that was the clear downfall of my part, so I'll have to see how I can improve on that.

Good duel @Tempo!

Farmer
@StabStabMan good duel.

Yeah I'm surprised actually. When I first saw your duel I thought "oh heck I might lose this".

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.