Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 6   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Who wins?
Vireo (Clueboe) https://youtu.be/qJ9bWgTdsXU 59%  59%  [ 33 ]
Cirtex (Cirtex) https://youtu.be/qnxP8NsvijM 41%  41%  [ 23 ]
Poll ended at June 3rd, 2018, 11:11 pm. Total votes : 56.

Dojo Partner
Cluboe's entry was different. I actually like it. It does do something we don't see in dojo duels ever, but because most of the references used in his animation had not much to do with the duelists themselves (or at least that I'm not aware of), I'd have to vote for Citex. Critex actually stuck to what the duel promised to be and focused around the duelists themselves instead of a spin-off of YuGiOh using references that shouldn't relate to this duel.

Both were entertaining. In my opinion, both animations were pretty good. Nothing too special, nothing too weak. The story was good on both entries. Great job to both animators, but Critex has to have my vote. Good luck in your future duels!

Soldier
just going to point this out

This is clueboes Dojo Duel 7

And this is Dojo Duel 8...

WHERE IS THE ACTION IN DOJO DUEL 8?!

Negative Attitude=Negative Life
Positive Attitude=Positive Life.
STAY POSITIVE MY FRIENDS!
------------------------------------------
My Duelist: Cirtex and Ruby

Monk
@Cirtex bru u might have a sliver of chance to beat clueboe

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Dojo Duel Diamond Rank
For the past two seasons, there have been hundreds of duels (my own included) that follow the standard “grunt for a few seconds, then beat each other up” formula. Going into the third year of Dojo Duels, I believed it was time to experiment with something different, something new.

Regarding the screens you have been repeatedly posting about, Cirtex, it is important to keep in mind that those were made prior to your two deadline extensions. I had my own part ready to finish, but I did not want you to forfeit. Rather than sit idly by during this extra time, I revised two of those scenes. The third was removed later on because it led to a frame rate drop in the swf, which caused the animation’s sound to desync.

It is unfortunate that you have decided to interpret the end result this way, but getting so riled up over it will do you, me, and this community little good. There is plenty of drama and salt around already; we don’t need to add more.

Suspended User
Yea Critex, now you're just reaching. Let bygones be bygones and just let the duel finish. Duel another person if you want, just stop bitching about whats already happened. Hes not gonna recreate his duel again just to appease your wrath.

Soldier
Ironic that Critex is insulting Clueboe for a lack of action when his own animation had minutes of nothing (and 'to make the animation longer' is a terrible excuse).

Soldier
Kursura wrote:
Ironic that Critex is insulting Clueboe for a lack of action when his own animation had minutes of nothing (and 'to make the animation longer' is a terrible excuse).

Looking back at what I said... I'm thouroyghly regretting how long I dragged it out. And the extent at which I took it. I got fairly hot headed due the lack of badass action which I had hyped myself up for. I'm not apologizing for what I said, as I meant every word of it. Though I am apologizing for not dropping it sooner than I did.

Still this'll make a damn good story. 2nd dojo Duel and my opponent won with a yugioh tournament.

Ninja
Shame on me but, despite the "different way of dueling" seems like a pretty cool idea, it didn't took me long to get bored of it, perhaps because i do not appeciate the pixel sprite style.

and i won't really vote since uhhhhhhh

Faction : Order of Origins
Duel 4: Core VS Negasth (Starting)
Duel 5: Pyro & Kuro VS Tafari & Negasth (Starting)

Soldier
just checked the votes am i catching up!? what is this madness?! WHAT CRAZY LOONY LAND HAVE I ENTERED?!

Monk
@Sareth yo, the poll is done, nobody reminded you XD

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Page 4 of 6   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.