Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 5 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Farmer
3D/different camera perspectives, I can't really do 3D stuff well. Maybe choreography for fast paced fights too. Hell, pretty much everything. I just suck.

Farmer
I have trouble animating stuff that is synced with audio. Mainly because I have no control of timing (I do pose-to-pose) which really hurts my animations.
Another thing is that I get way to eager to release an animation that I accidentally release a (supposed to be) pre-edit/rough render without reviewing it first to see what could use some polishing and such. That's why my Rocket Contest entry had timing issues, continuity errors, animation mistakes, and a lot of cut out scenes. It's because I don't fix and clean-up my work.
One last thing, I'm a perfectionist. Unless I'm lazy, which is also another problem. During the latter, I use little tricks that hurt the continuity of my animations but reduce the amount of animation I have to do.

Things that I used to have problems with:
- I used to have a lot of trouble keeping myself motivated. Like, I would animate for a month or two before I get bored and move onto something else. It would take me several months or more just to get back into it.
- When I used to do 2d animation, I had a crap ton of trouble doing special effects because I couldn't draw!
- I used to procrastinate way too much. I still do it, but it's not bad enough to hinder my ability to reach due dates
- One of my biggest problems back then was my lack of commitment. I could never commit to anything. That's why I kept switching my dream job, passions, etc. It's also why I was never able to make a actual film and did tests and speed battle instead. That's why my film making skills don't match up with my animation quality.

Soldier
I have trouble on animating a running or walking animations... So i always look for walk and run tutorial animation on youtube...

Never give up or you wouldn't be able to reach your Goal...

-BurstO-

Farmer
@bursto
Here, try this one! It gives you a fairly good understanding of how walk cycles work. Although, the only way to get better at animation is not by copying people’s walk cycles from tutorials but understanding the material and building off of that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2y6aVz0Acx0

Soldier
@W1ped
Welll this is actually helping a lot, thanks dude...!

Never give up or you wouldn't be able to reach your Goal...

-BurstO-

Farmer
BurstO wrote:
@W1ped
Welll this is actually helping a lot, thanks dude...!

You’re welcome!

Soldier
1. Effects
2. V-Cams
3. Fighting combos

"Never Try, Never Fail. Never Fail, Never Success"
"I take CnC as a compliment, so do the same"
"Everyone needs what it's called, experience"

"Stop talking, Let's fight"

Soldier
i suck

is that enough of a weakness

cuphead is the new dark souls 4

Soldier
First off, I’m learning basics still

Second. A ms on walk/run cycles

Not a lot but they pack one hell of a punch

My favorite mythical creature is the honest politician.

Samurai
i thought i already posted on this but i guess not

1.) i try to do fast pace but sometimes it's so fast that the people can't tell what's happening (yet i know what's happening since i'm the one who animated it)
2.) i fuckin hate animating fire
3.) punches for some reason
3.) motivation is solely based off whether i feel like animating or not

im the best ssf2 zelda

Page 5 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.