Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Farmer
I've been using Cs3 for ages now, mostly because it is really light and portable (it loads in seconds) , but also because it doesn't fucking crash. Like, ever.
But I am looking forward to use some newer versions. Do you people have any reccomendations?

[Please note I'm not a native english speaker.]
I love these forum signatures, they're so cool.
But I never really know what to put in there...

Ninja
Adobe animate buy it now at a discount of 2000$ a month! jk jk your using the best option you can right now dont question it

Animating Since Feb 4 2017

"Its a trap" -Derp123

Monk
Most people would insist on using Flash 8, but it really isn't optimized well at all for modern hardware and will likely crash after doing anything past 30 seconds (and yet people insist on using it for joints but that's some of my spicy bias). I've always been a big supporter of Adobe Animate, but I agree with the pricing being outrageous. I'd only recommend spending money on it if you are a student (idk if they still offer that discount though) Otherwise, have at it with your magic completely legal distribution ways.

Villager
Flash 8 can work well past the timeline limit. By placing your main timeline animation all issues are avoided.

Grasshopper
I'm also new
A lot of people use Flash 8. Can anyone tell me why?

Farmer
And what about ToonBoom? , I've never learned to use that one.

Villager
@Noisy ToonBoom software is probably for professionals,look,you can have some of these best : animate cc - TvPaint (professional kit) - toon boom as i said is mostly for professional animators,if you are interested you can check it out and watch some of the tutorials and timelapse,i find out a channel that does that,search up for bloopanimation. hope i helped ^^

Farmer
Hamo wrote:
@Noisy ToonBoom software is probably for professionals,look,you can have some of these best : animate cc - TvPaint (professional kit) - toon boom as i said is mostly for professional animators,if you are interested you can check it out and watch some of the tutorials and timelapse,i find out a channel that does that,search up for bloopanimation. hope i helped ^^

Yeah I'm actually asking because I want to work professionally with it, I hate Tvpaint right now tho.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.