Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Grasshopper
Team Fortress 2 all the way. for both its stupidity and chaos, with a dash of competitive in the mix.

*Horse Bug Noise*
Duelist: -WIP
YouTube: Tryx the Changeling https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt35CV ... wf6UMEL7Jw

Dojo Partner
a fuckton of Brawlhalla with a dash of osu and CSGO.

C R Y L E X

Villager
Replaying Pokemon Platinum, just finished playing God Eater 3 and A lot of Smash Ultimate.

No one can become good at something in a day, it takes time and effort something I sorely lack.
My Duelist (Not official yet)

Farmer
Rise of the Tomb Raider, Injustice 2, Sonic Mania, you name it. Looking to get MK11 when it releases.

Dueling with Abox (2ndShadeofBlue) and Asul (Kurb).
Check out my Duelist, Clyde!

Soldier
minecraft lolol

"Just don't be too rough daddy" - HunterZ
"Danku derpy, big fan on the show with the magic horses" - TheKitsuneGamer
"I don't want mine to be that thicc" - Adri
"The ass is the first one to get up" - also Adri

Villager
Game I always play every day is Warframe. This free-to-play does so many things better than most paid games. The combat is simple, yet exciting, and the parkour system is so rewarding and fun to use. Every weapon is unique, and can be customized to fit your play style.
Absolutely nothing is locked behind a paywall. Even the stuff that requires the premium currency. You can just trade your items to other players to get that premium currency and buy it. No credit card required.
The community is super-friendly. It's very easy to find someone willing to help you get through the tough and tedious missions. And they don't ask for anything in return.

It's free on Steam and Discord

TAKE THAT STICKY NOTE OFF!!!
--The NSA Agent

Duelist: [A] Spencer
Dueling: Vs. Maroon (Acj1)

Soldier
Playin' Apex Legends with my squad every evening. Great way to get competitive and relax, laughing with friends all the way until the end of it. It's fun and free.

Dojo Duel Gold Rank
TF2, all the time. Tried to reach third tier

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjIuhn ... 2mZxJqQu_Q
DeviantArt: http://graytyphoon.deviantart.com/
MY DUELIST (CLICK THE IMAGE FOR THE LINK):
The Image Made By Shiro!

Villager
I played Half Life and Half Life 2 just now and am playing Kingdoms: Two Crowns! I want to go through most of Valve Collection at least once so I'm hopefully gonna play Portal 2 soon and maybe Left 4 Dead 2 too. Leaving out the multiplayer games in the Valve Collection because I have no friends insert cry face so sad.

Duelist: EYE [ACCEPTED]

Global Mod
NotSoAnimations wrote:
I played Half Life and Half Life 2 just now and am playing Kingdoms: Two Crowns! I want to go through most of Valve Collection at least once so I'm hopefully gonna play Portal 2 soon and maybe Left 4 Dead 2 too. Leaving out the multiplayer games in the Valve Collection because I have no friends insert cry face so sad.

@NotSoAnimations haha that's awesome, I remember the time I played through the entire Half-life franchise and all of Valve's games xD
I think you are gonna have a great time, their games are freaking amazing and superb :) Hope you enjoy them all!~
Let me know one day when you finish the HL series, you are gonna love it! ^_^

Page 4 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.