Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Villager
KIRBYS!
This thread is about the kirby avatars I create for any of the dojo members that request them. Since I struggled with being organized in my pm inbox, now is the time to make a thread about these consistent kirby requests. I will display the kirbys that are being requested, currently being edited, and ones that are complete for this will help me and the person who requests a kirby a clear vision of what is going on. If you want to request a kirby, pm me the specified details you would want for your kirby avatar picture.

DEFAULT KIRBY
This is the default kirby that I begin with. When you want to request a kirby you basically use this as your canvas to tell me what you want your kirby to look like.

FINISHED KIRBYS
Kirbys completed

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

REQUESTED
The names of people who requested a kirby. I will just mark off the names that have completed kirbys.

Gagahsetiawan - Complete

Azim - Complete

thejojoshow - Complete

Alpha_Seagull - Complete

Mori - Complete

Crystalanims - Waiting

NeXuS26 - Waiting

Cassio_Wolf - Waiting

Galvy_01ITA - Waiting

Funkyappleanimations - Complete

Parappafan205 - Complete

Blazewoow

chickenuchiha

Filip

CoreBunny

NiteDoge

MiniGeezy

Kyuu_Ninja - Completed by themselves

Juke

EclairCat

Freddyesm

Nanite

OneTrick

JoyStick

GMR

clovey

Syde

Shine_BC

fLunk

QUESTIONS?
If there are any questions at all just comment on this thread and I'll be of assistance. Other than that thanks for all your requests! The army will grow. (Still Growing)

- Xray

Soldier
Do you still know what mine should looks like, @Xray?

What? Nothing to see here. Except that you read this text and later you ignore this, right?

Soldier
can i have my kirby looking like my duelist? lightest blue, dark blue eyes, got my sword at it's back? thnx man :)

"I regret doing this" ~Fogo 2016

Soldier
Dayyum..Look at those Kirbies :o .... Thank You so much Xray for making this thread :)
Love Yuh <3

Villager
Kyuu_Ninja wrote:
can i have my kirby looking like my duelist? lightest blue, dark blue eyes, got my sword at it's back? thnx man :)

@Kyuu_Ninja You have to pm the details to me, but i'll let it slide this time.

Gagahsetiawan wrote:
Do you still know what mine should looks like, @Xray?

Yes I still have your pm. I'll get to it soon ;)

DOUBLE POST MERGED BY JUKE

Ninja
so that why everyone had a kirby avatar °-° !

Soldier
: ^) Im in there

" Most of the time, Camila's like a cute kitten who's happy to cuddle with anyone. But every once in a while she pulls a bazooka out from nowhere and blasts someone to smithereens in a single post."

Grasshopper
can i have my kirby look like a my perfil pic? you know sexy smile and red scarf ? :3 if you can
I will be grateful |o/ (L)

Soldier
Going global with the kirbys ey? good luck with the mass of requests XD

Soldier
Damn! There's too many requests there. Good luck bro.

What? Nothing to see here. Except that you read this text and later you ignore this, right?

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.