Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.


Page 674 of 674   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 670, 671, 672, 673, 674
User avatar
Soldier
Storse wrote:
@TJG10able You need to apply an Alpha application to be let in to the alpha version site, but it looks like an attempt to replace youtube. I might check it out if i remember when it's open or fully released

Good luck getting in to the alpha version of the site. Only a few selected accepted people can join!
But if you want to join the beta program. Just sign up for their newsletter. And when the time comes, you'll be notified about how to get in the beta program before the site launches! (The beta spots are limited tho)

My social media channels

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7TXuB ... oM6OuznTEw
BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/QJKia7XkCDKk/
Fluttr: Soon
Vanillo: Soon

User avatar
Monk
That vanillo site is painfully vague, it's just more noise in the billion attempts to offer youtube alternatives. Yeah they promise monetization, but once they hit a sliver of popularity they'll realize it's impossible to properly keep your advertisers and viewers happy. Plus anyone who's tech-savvy enough to be an early adopter of a video site will have adblock on, so fat chance making any $.


User avatar
Soldier
Youtuber or Vaniller... VANILLER HA!!

♪ ice ice baby ♫

Image

User avatar
Soldier
HeartOfTheStorm wrote:
That vanillo site is painfully vague, it's just more noise in the billion attempts to offer youtube alternatives. Yeah they promise monetization, but once they hit a sliver of popularity they'll realize it's impossible to properly keep your advertisers and viewers happy. Plus anyone who's tech-savvy enough to be an early adopter of a video site will have adblock on, so fat chance making any $.

Are you saying that you want Vanillo to shut down like Vidme did?

My social media channels

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7TXuB ... oM6OuznTEw
BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/QJKia7XkCDKk/
Fluttr: Soon
Vanillo: Soon

User avatar
Monk
Regardless of what I want, their failure is nearly guaranteed, especially looking at vid.me
Vidme was run by idiots who pulled some of the same things as youtube, and never rolled out the monetization system they promised for years.


User avatar
Soldier
Continuing from Flunk...

Darkest Minds was a flop, no surprise. Should have guessed from the annoying YouTube ads it was going to be pretty bad.

Status: Currently dueling in: Research vs Defense. PM me if you are wanting to duel.

My duelist
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15330

Stay Pink my friends.

User avatar
Suspended User
Solar_Battler wrote:
Continuing from Flunk...

Darkest Minds was a flop, no surprise. Should have guessed from the annoying YouTube ads it was going to be pretty bad.

What was so bad about it? I was planning on seeing it with a few friends so it'd be nice to know if I can laugh at how terrible it was.

you must think you're pretty funny, huh?

User avatar
Soldier
fLunk wrote:
Solar_Battler wrote:
Continuing from Flunk...

Darkest Minds was a flop, no surprise. Should have guessed from the annoying YouTube ads it was going to be pretty bad.

What was so bad about it? I was planning on seeing it with a few friends so it'd be nice to know if I can laugh at how terrible it was.


Think Divergent coupled with some concepts from Hunger games.

Do take my criticism with a grain of salt as I tend to be an asshole about movies, but there were a couple of things that really aren’t that bad, the music score in it was actually pretty good, and the idea of the movie doesn’t sound that bad on paper.

The movie is just bland really.
The bad:
- It’s mainly the dialogue, it’s cringeworthy as hell
- Acting
- The CGI looks like it came out of Sharknado
- The Plot

Status: Currently dueling in: Research vs Defense. PM me if you are wanting to duel.

My duelist
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15330

Stay Pink my friends.

Page 674 of 674   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 670, 671, 672, 673, 674
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.