Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Soldier
i need someone to help me out of this "high level beginner crap" so they can help me move on to intermediate level. NOW @MarkXD, don't say anything, cause thats not going to help. if someone can't teach me then send vids or websites that i can reference and learn from.

My duels will not disappoint(probably will):duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7981
ImageI'm so sorry for whoever reads this.

Soldier
i'm sitting here looking at these views and this dude and i'm like.. someone plzz help this...you know what.. just.wt..

Dude, first of all, don't ever make a post, and tag me, then tell me not to say shiz, because i'm gonna do it, everybody would, its reverse psychology. And i don't lurk in the general discus area, neither here nor SP, so you only brought my attention to this shiz, when you could have avoided it.
Second of all, get real, no one, in the so call...how do you guys say it?..."intermediate level" is gonna take there time out to personally help a noob, (no matter hot/cute your avatar is) to be like them. That's why we make tutorials, and hand out FLAs, its so much easier, than explaining this shiz, over and over again, every time a new inspired generation pops up. Trust me, i know this, i was in your position, .....well not quite,, because i never made a post like this, i actually watched tutorials!. do it. They well have no problem giving you tips on how to animate, or help with small shiz here and there. like they did me, and i did to others after me and so on, but thats as far as it gets. f=Face it, if you wanna BE "intermediate level" you are going to have to/have no choose but to /aim for that shiz yourself. But beware, because as soon as you get there, that shiz is going to backfire on you. Seriously tho, ask any, intermediate guy, if he is still having fun right now, seriously, those guys are stressed out as hell.
Third. this is what i like to call..."the acceptance phase" :^) i suck, so i'm gonna get better, and i wont give up until i do. How to get to this stage?..its easy, you do stuff like, watch tutorials, google is your best friend, watch game graphics or anime (your preference), download FLAs, decomply people's shiz, watch Drone.
EVERY... NEWBIE... DID IT. am i right guys :^

but honestly, i don't like to use those words/terms, because anyone can be anything, once they put there minds to it, and have the right motivation to blaa bla blaa. i prefer the terms, experience and inexperienced animators.

DeviantART (⌐■_■)ノ♪] RHG

Farmer
markxd claims to be at an intermediate level but his ability to type a cohesive sentence is way below beginner.

hjoj
muzak

Samurai
Obsidium wrote:
markxd claims to be at an intermediate level but his ability to type a cohesive sentence is way below beginner.

Ninja
Obsidium wrote:

jokes aside however, if you want to improve, put your mind to it. animate, experiment, test and apply what you learnt to your stuff.
profit

i am free from the bonds of kpop

Soldier
"Senpai"

Is that supposed to be cute?

Soldier
@obsidium , f**k ur English, i type how i text, i would never claim such a thing, i don't even use those terms, i claim to suck, thats it. plzzz read http://markxd.deviantart.com/art/the-ug ... -544104169

NOW, all i'm telling the kid, is that he is better off being a little fish in a little pond, than being a barracuda in the big waters while trying to make the top sharks like you. beucase YOU, are a noob, and being a noob is GREAT, do you know why
1st, eveyone likes you, 2nd, when you're a newbie, its the best time to animate, because you feel happy ,after seeing 5 seconds of your animation, and you haven't even done anything yet, while those guys have to finish a whole animation, and only feel great for about 5-4 days after the release, (not excluding myself) some people may say, "you know what, f**k that", and they'll realese the shiz unfinished, those guys get that satisfaction, for about 2 days. (Terkoiz mention this in his animation tabboos) Others release multiple screenies or sneek peecks, because they constantly need to be reminded that that it looks goods, they are at that stage where they just cant make themselves feel happy about their own work anymore. (you see, its a sacrifice) some tho, just genuinly want to show others their work because they ask to see what they're working on.
but in all honeslty, that's why i find it better, to make animations that as soon i start, i can just laugh at the idea :^)
becuase i know, that i'm about to do some dumb shiz lol haha xD..... :^(

DeviantART (⌐■_■)ノ♪] RHG

Villager
Huh... I got the basic Idea behind it but for the most part.
TLDR.

Soldier
1. I put senpai to piss off the weebs. Apparently that worked. Kinda.
2. I know a lot of you are saying that it's good that I'm a beginner but being a beginner isn't going to land me a professional animation career. So all I need is some help. That's all.
3. I actually hate my profile pic. I know I can change it but I really don't care for it enough to do so.

My duels will not disappoint(probably will):duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7981
ImageI'm so sorry for whoever reads this.

Monk
@FelineCanis Bepler has really nice tutorials for all sorts of skillbuilding viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3409 if you have an animator you're trying to build off of it builds good style and uniqueness (kind of because it's not completely your style lol)

im the best ssf2 zelda

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.