Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Soldier
Jomm wrote:
uhhhhhhHHHH... dont pay attention to marks post...
I'll throw some Jomm wisdom your way.....
Basically just find your inner peace and go at your own pace yo. #kungfupanda

lol, ok ok, all jokes aside, i read your post with full enthusiasm. But... in all honesty... do you really... really... did/believe any... of what...you just.... . IT's ok, I get it, your job is to inspire, so inspire away. Maybe i'm just rambling, so i'll stop. You can ignore my post guys, but you can not deny the fact that what i said is true.
Good luck to you dudes.

DeviantART (⌐■_■)ノ♪] RHG

Soldier
Lmao, do you have downs or something

"To piss off the weebs" Making the title like that just to make some people angry is just plain being an asshole.

poopoo peepee hilarious and original

Ninja
Why is this thread still going? Waters and Jomm answered this guy's request and this is now turning into nonsense. :/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTwww.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Soldier
Elextricking wrote:
@Dr_NinetyNine the only reason you brought that up was probably because you dont like felinecanis, we don't need comments that do nothing but start an arguement

can everyone chill now

uh

i don't even know who feline is lmao

only until now did i know he (she?) existed

Soldier
i just unsubed from this then i return to see if people are still posting stuff and people are still posting stuff. lol. tbh, i got all i needed from @Jomm. i probably just needed some motivation. i probs should have put that instead but i guess i wasn't thinking at the time. thx for the people who responded and for the people who even responded in a comment that wasn't in the topic. im really just happy that some people responded. next time i post something onto the generals discussions, ill be sure to think first.

My duels will not disappoint(probably will):duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7981
ImageI'm so sorry for whoever reads this.

InHouse Staff
MarkxD wrote:
lol, ok ok, all jokes aside, i read your post with full enthusiasm. But... in all honesty... do you really... really... did/believe any... of what...you just.... . IT's ok, I get it, your job is to inspire, so inspire away. Maybe i'm just rambling, so i'll stop. You can ignore my post guys, but you can not deny the fact that what i said is true.
Good luck to you dudes.

the way you posted your advice sounded so troll i just can't believe you are being serious lol. getting noticed by commenting a bunch on "higher ups" is.. strange to me. the way i went about getting exposure was to just get good at animating. and yes i did everything in terms of the advice i gave.

@FelineCanis np bud, if you want i can lock this thread for you

Soldier
@Jomm that would be nice.

My duels will not disappoint(probably will):duelist: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=7981
ImageI'm so sorry for whoever reads this.

InHouse Staff
thread locked: OP's request

Page 4 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.