Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Samurai
i'm nuking this thread

Soldier
I have honestly no idea what will happen or what I'd like to see happen in my life. :x

I guess I'd like to have a job (or several jobs) in the animation, video game or design industry, somewhere to live (even a shitty tiny flat is fine, I just need walls, a roof , a kitchen, a desk and a bed) and enough money to buy food, water, electricity and internet (maybe even get a book or something once in a while).

That's as precise as I can be right now. I'll just see what's gonna happen. For now I'll keep practicing my art and try to build a cool portfolio, then it's pitch black, unknown territories.

Interesting thread!

Soldier
By 30, I would like to get my Bachelors in Physical Therapy. Have a stable job, a girlfriend with atleast 1 child and have traveled to Europe and some other coutries by the time. I also want to learn how to Surf and sleep with Vanessa Hudgens.

Soldier
To be honest with ya; I have no idea what to do if I turned to 30.
My only goal is to have a simple condo/apartment, become a freelance artist and probably want to travel to the eastern continent since I'm so eager to see it. I'm Asian as well but I was born in USA and that'll explains why so I guess that's it.
I'M JUST A SIMPLE PERSON AND WANTED A SIMPLE LIFE. (Boo that)

The cringe is REAAAAAAALL!! Duelist: SewnStatus: Inactive

Samurai
im hoping to move to japan and begin a career in manga (shut up guys). still not sure if i should take art schools in japan or america tho

im the best ssf2 zelda

InHouse Staff
i hope ill have a sakugabooru page by then

Ninja
I really want to get into animating or drawing cartoons (not like theodd1sout but something more like comic books and stuff). Cartoon Network has been one of my hubs for this. The hard part is getting my portfolio for it, since I only got serious when I was a freshman in high school. And before that, the only things I drew were firewood-worthy MC fight scenes and stick figures. And since everyone else digs anime and I don't, I'm pretty beyond screwed in art.

Scumbag's Status: I have no clue.

Villager
It's less than 4 years until I'm 30 and at that point I'd be happy to be the same place I am now. I have a stable income and a good amount of free time and I don't really see that changing anytime soon unless something drastic comes out of nowhere. In recent years I've been feeling like I'm not really in control of my life and instead just along for the ride, but perhaps that is not too bad.

Farmer
I want to get out my country and live in a silent place, arround with people that actually connect with me. I would like to make films or animations for festivals.

And hell, I definitely want my old girlfriend back, she really made me happy. (Sad hour with noisy)

[Please note I'm not a native english speaker.]
I love these forum signatures, they're so cool.
But I never really know what to put in there...

Banned User
I just want a decent job, with a simple flat and good net. I've never been into having a big house or anything, too much empty space. As long as I got food, water, and time to play fightan and doodle I'll be content.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.