Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 17   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Dojo Dev
Hi Everyone,

If you haven't read the announcement yet then please go do that first:
SupperBas and HyunsDojo are joining forces!

HyunsDojo and SB are joining forces and over the course of the coming months HyunsDojo will slowly be using programming code of SB.

Which means for you all loads of new and exciting features are coming up, including an automated system for the duels.

We will start with merging the forum to the SB code base and update HD's layout.

Your input is valued and I look forward to any feedback you guys have! Nothing is set in stone at this point so if you have good suggestions or think you can help out please let us know!

If you have any questions please also use this topic or feel free to drop me a PM :)

Sincerely,

Supperbas

Confirmed:
HTML 5
Mobile Friendly

Nice-To-Have:
Portal - credit multiple authors and what they contributed to
Portal - Ability to upload multiple formats e.g. flash & mp4

Samurai
Maybe remake this site in HTML5.

Ninja
Make an activity feed that works.

THIS WAS A POST
https://www.rateyourmusic.com/~AwfulWaffle
http://www.last.fm/user/awwfulwaffle

Soldier
what waffle said

Soldier
I have made this suggestion before, but linking project contributors' profiles with their respectful role in the final result seems pretty cool. Similar to how newgrounds does it:

Villager
If i could make a suggestion, it'd be to separate Social feed from actual Content from people your subscribed too --art work, test animating, uploads, etc--. This would help with filtering out what someone wants to actually see at any given time.

;3

Monk
A portal, but specific to art.

"No means yes, yes means harder" ~Drone 2015

https://i.imgur.com/LV5bz2z.png

Samurai
Dagon wrote:

This definitely

Soldier
d-floe wrote:
Dagon wrote:

This definitely

Fuck yea

Dojo Dev
Thanks for the feedback so far guys. Nice to see you all are getting excited for this too :)
To get a bit of a better idea of why you guys want certain things please see my response bellow.

d-floe wrote:
Maybe remake this site in HTML5.

Consider that done

Breadgun wrote:
I have made this suggestion before, but linking project contributors' profiles with their respectful role in the final result seems pretty cool. Similar to how newgrounds does it:

Sounds like a nice little feature that should be simple to implement. Let me add that to the nice-to-have list :)

TheKitsuneGamer wrote:
If i could make a suggestion, it'd be to separate Social feed from actual Content from people your subscribed too --art work, test animating, uploads, etc--. This would help with filtering out what someone wants to actually see at any given time.

So what is it that you like/dislike about the activity feed at this moment? Based on what you write I make the assumption you get too much (irrelevant/uninteresting) content with the way your current feed is set up?

Dagon wrote:

What would you expect from this? Just a separate button 'art portal' and it would work like how the portal currently works?
Or a shared portal with an icon indicating what kind of content it is?
Also here, what is it that you actually like or dislike about the way it's currently set up?

Page 1 of 17   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.