Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 17 of 17   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Soldier
For the Duels, maybe a way to automatically suggest other Duelists who have around the same skills as you. That way it’ll be easier for me and other new animators who are slowly growing, to find other new animators instead I searching through every duelist Demo just to find good match ups for Kenamy.

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Soldier
@MCTiloAnims credits on this idea to him

This is a new reworked version of what MCTilo

Demo ratings, people can vote for the ratings of a duelist demo ( use will be verified below)

~~The OPPONENT RANDOMIZER!~~
You can search for an opponent that is also looking for a duel, like in CoC. The machine will determine the opponents based on their demo ratings.

Example:
test dummy (3 star) [looking for a duel]
test dummy 2 (3 star) [looking for a duel]

test dummy vs test dummy 2

This mechanism allows people to duel with relative ease and won't have to ask multiple users for a duel and yet get nothing as a response

This is only an add-on and other 3 star users can fight 5 star users by manually messaging them and the likes

As a precaution if there is only one 5 star, a 5 star can be matched with anyone and 3 stars can match up with 1,2,3 and a 4 star.

"... Our fight only consists of 1 event, that I will reach your level....After that? I'm gonna be 1 level higher..."
~Vercreek~

My Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16177

Ninja
can we have an @Participants ping for collab hosts so that they can notify their participants about something urgent, not all members always join the collab discord

Animating since 2016
"Those who consider themselves the knowledge of everything, they do not know how small a grain of rice is. Those who are humble upon knowledge gains the knowledge of everything..."

Villager
An upgrade on the already existing achievements system would be to reward people with cosmetics that they could apply to their profile pages and forum posts, like colors, patterns, borders, and other decorations. Also, adding in more achievements overall would be nice, such as accumulating time, actively posting, and even more goofier things like adding friends. Adding onto this, a weekly login reward system would be nice, though I'd be fine without one as well. Dueling will also provide a good amount of Dojo Duel exclusive cosmetics as well, including borders that represent rank, like the League borders from Silver rank and up.

Villager
Bring back the implemented chat with friends?

Who am I?

Villager
Hyun's dojo...what if we also had Hyun's school? I was thinking that maybe we can have a place were we can also animate educational videos like how do plants work, chemistry, physics. People could improve their animating skills and also help people understand things better (wether school-wise or just knowledge-wise).

My drawing gallery:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18484&p=167785#p167785

"I'm getting distracted too much"

Grasshopper
My suggestion (unsure if already stated) is to format the Official Duelist Roster to a card layout. What this means is that:

• The page is set up so that there are rows of each duelists' banners. This would make it easier to view their names and have a glimpse at their artistic capabilities without having to open every single thread.
  • The creator name and duelist names would most likely be located beneath each banner.

Secondly, this principle could be applied to other topics such as events, duels, roleplay, and clans. Maybe not every single thread but featured / popular ones rather.

Page 17 of 17   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.