Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 6 of 8   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Farmer
1. i sometimes have no plans :\
2. i usually don't come to draw storyboards \o/
3. anything depends to time and my mind !
4. there is a period of time that i can't animate :0 and when i try to animate in this time , it's doesn't work and animations are bullshit . i think when it happens that i have no plans or all pans are in my mind ...

Monk
1.Laziness. I'm lazy as all fuck. I do way too much copying and pasting frames
2. I can't plan out a good fight scene if my life depended on it.
3. Shit in general

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Ninja
I can't plan a good, even average storyboard
my fight scenes are stop n go af
most of my projects never finished...

Animating Since:
May 20, 2017

Links:

Farmer
weakness: being human

on a more serious note though, making any animation longer than like 4 or 5 seconds, cause i usually completely lose interest in what i'm working on after a while and never touch the project file again

[Insert an ironic meta joke here]

Farmer
1. laziness
2. making a file for a project and then forgetting
3. I wouldn't be able to make a good full body anim if my life depended on it

Fight me ง( ᐛ )ง

Soldier
My weakness as an animator is I cant do full body animations and special effects
I have very poor imagination.
:(

Villager
I use mouse.

Just kidding. I DO use a mouse but it runs from me sometimes.
Just kidding. I most likely don't have any motivation and most of the normal movements I draw in my animations are pretty stiff. For example, when I preview an animation of walking or running I'm not satisfied with it and always think it looks bad.

Reading this signature fills you with DETERMINATION.

Soldier
Biggest weakness: Poor time management/laziness

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Regiment
Plague

Ninja
I don't know about biggest since they're all basically the same to me, so I'm gonna spill it out:
1) Arms
2) Recoil
3 Easing
4) Advanced movements.
5) I can't animate in perspective yet.

Aside from those, here's this:

I don't animate very often. I draw much more than I animate. I've been drawing for a good 8 - almost 9 - years now. Drawing comes to me as a habit. Animating, on the other hand is not so much of a habit. And being a comic duelist doesn't make things easier. Whenever I doodle around, I usually play with angles I would use in comics. Basically everything is drawing related. I never really play around with animation much unless the topic interests me. I've been told that my animation is at a decent or okay level and all I need to do is practice to refine the movements and review my principles again. My problem is finding the motivation to animate. The motivation to draw comes much more easily to me because, well, I've been drawing for 8 - almost 9 - years and it's become a habit. Motivation for animation, on the other hand, is hard to come by. I've been animating for 8 - almost 9 - months. Not even that fully year and I haven't animated much. I look around Dojo and see people posting snippets and working on big projects every day while I sit here simply posting studies, paper doodles, practices, and artwork. Very rarely will you see an animation from me.

My favorite mythical creature is the honest politician.

Banned User
M y G o D d A m N e D t A b L e T.

I cannot be more pissed off about this personally.

It's also probably that I animate on my 9 year old Windows VISTA because it's the only computer I can afford.

Currently on a break until September-October. Do not direct any questions towards me, as I will not answer them until then.

Page 6 of 8   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.