Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 7 of 8   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Villager
1. Motivation
2. I'm a perfectionist. I can work hours on something I planned and delete it all because I think it's terrible.
3. I prioritize the wrong things.
4. School
5. Smoothing
6. Legit everything about animation.

Soldier
1. the longer i animate one thing, the worse it becomes. i can't stop myself from rushing something even if there's no deadline or set ending yet. i ruin many projects like this.
2. when i get a good idea, i overdo whatever i'm trying to do and it looks bad.
3. i can't make anything good when i'm excited.
4. rather than focusing on improving, i just tell myself to improve and start again with no change in mindset. i know what i'm lacking whenever i make an animation but i end up forgetting about it, seeing it as a simple mistake. this is something i can't get over and it's keeping me behind in many things including school.
5. to stop myself making stupid excuses when i get cnc, i stop myself from posting animations for feedback.
6. i used to delete whatever was bad so i couldn't see my mistakes again and couldn't learn anything from what i'd done wrong.
7. i've grown scared of showing off when i do make something i'm proud of. this isn't really my fault, i'm just around people who like to act cocky. (this isn't directed to good animators who actually do see errors, i'm referring to people who just like to complain) i'm also scared of showing off bc i'd be cocky and i'd hate myself for it. (not in an edgy way, i'm not edgy and i'll never pretend like i am)

ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Villager
Hmm, I don't really have any experience as an animator. Besides that.....

I can't focus
No matter what I'm animating, 2D or 3D, slow walk or fight scene, simple or complex, I get bored and go back to aimlessly wandering in Minecraft. Or scouring YouTube for something mildly entertaining. Or killing the same mooks in Warframe. And then when I come back, I've forgotten what I was doing and start over again.

TAKE THAT STICKY NOTE OFF!!!
--The NSA Agent

Farmer
My tablet is a cheap, Chinese fuck... I can draw with that, but its so... smooth. My tablet pen just slip away and that's why my animes look shitty. D:

Question. What is the difference between me and Hyun?
Answer: I suck, but Hyun doesn't.

Grasshopper
I can really only animate the simplest things right now, like walking.

It's super hard to animate anything related to fighting right now :^(

// Cam.N //

Villager
Those fighting combo, i always can't get the smooth point. always look laggy and incomplete.
I tried to add more frames between but it just feel more worse

Why you are here? At this lonely area?

Farmer
I always resize. :( Can you guys please help me?

Question. What is the difference between me and Hyun?
Answer: I suck, but Hyun doesn't.

Villager
Well if you want to know...

Inability to finish things
This is my biggest weakness. I used to finish things as a kid, but over time, i can't stay on a project long enough before I get disgusted with my progress and want to leave it. There's also the fact I have limited time
Slow worker
This another reason for my first problem, I'm way to slow, not only as an artist but a worker in general. My tendency to perfection and calm work speed really eats up my time.
Don't know how to draw well
This isn't as bad as it used to but I still can't draw an anatomically correct human. I can draw animals decently, but humans kick me in the shin.
I hope to fix these issues before the end of the year.

Farmer
my weaknesss in animation is the walk cycle. seriously i cant get it right!

Dark..Darker...yet Darker

Soldier
I often compare my work to other animators and it discourages me at times. I then force myself to animate with the same parameters that they use.

For example let's say someone creates a fluid, awesome animation at 27 FPS and it becomes popular. I then try it and become disappointed and discouraged with the result.

Also motivation at times.....

God Bless!

Void: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=9113

Status: Dueling - Vortex (unofficially), Spore & Charlie (2v2)

Page 7 of 8   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.