Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Grasshopper
So, im very new here and would just like to know what my new fellow animators are working with. I havent been able to animate yet, but my main character that is just a stick figure (a few others arent stick figures but i'll make them as stick fupigures to animate them) is named Former. He fights with two staves, which can be set parallel and make a ladder. Get it? Former... ladder... i know its bad but he'll kick ass when I can animate. But what about you guys? :3

Soldier
I have a character who wears a noose.
that's it.

Villager
typical scarf typical scythe typical nerd thats basically my character that im working on

Hmmm what funny things can i put here... My animation skill

Villager
I haven't made any stick people yet because I'm still trying to figure things out. I'm currently animating using FlipaClip which is a phone app. So ye. ovo

Ninja
My character is a ripoff of Mr. Meeseeks and Monkey D Luffy

Ninja
Normally, my duelist's personality was just to be spooky in some ways,
but i realized when i finished my duel part that i unconsciously been inspired out of someone i know in real life...

i realized it actually when i showed him a preview of the duel :v

Faction : Order of Origins
Duel 4: Core VS Negasth (Starting)
Duel 5: Pyro & Kuro VS Tafari & Negasth (Starting)

Villager
I have so many idea's for characters that it's overriding some of my self doubts on some of my actions. it's one of the reasons why I made an account here actually.

L
DJ

Grasshopper
Welp um I'm kinda new of course... Um yeah i just now realized at 2:25 am that my character is Joseph Jostar but stronger, less annoying, without hamon, uses throwing weps, and a cooler scarf... Also plays a defensive fighting style and can heal wounds decently. Personalty wise more like Toph from avatar.

Soldier
Well my character is a retired hero that wants to get his prime self back. He's bald and has an orange mohawk-thing in his head and just punches. He's currently shown extreme strength, speed, power, and defense altho his arms is kind of his weakpoint since they're mangled and fractured

"... Our fight only consists of 1 event, that I will reach your level....After that? I'm gonna be 1 level higher..."
~Vercreek~

My Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=16177

Ninja
Mine's an 8 year old kitten that dies to a single punch.

Originally was a 6 Year old kitten but since I made her in late 2015 she's grown a good strong 2 years

Quotes :
Jezu -
@Scatter But I don't need no cnc from you you fat fuck
Poision Anims -
Scatter, there's a reason WHY i blocked you, now what was that reason again??? Oh yeah! You're a rude ass jerk!
NovaHeaded
Shut the fuck up scatter

Page 1 of 2   |   Go to page   |   1, 2  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.