Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Villager
Just wondering how many different superpowers you guys would like the most seeing as theres so many :P
Personally mines necromancy, Something about raising the dead to help you out seems interesting to me.. and lazy cus you can go to mcdonalds without having to get up

Anyway should be interesting to see what your favorites are :)

Hmmm what funny things can i put here... My animation skill

Ninja
My favorites might be Electricity, but i also like Necromancers and Smoke users (?)
For my brother it's the wind.

Faction : Order of Origins
Duel 4: Core VS Negasth (Starting)
Duel 5: Pyro & Kuro VS Tafari & Negasth (Starting)

Villager
I wouldn't call it my favourite but I've seen a character who can cause natural disasters before I thought it was pretty cool

"I could bash your head in with this staff y'know, it would not be hard" - Juniva

Villager
Im guessing you mean Disaster manipulation? And that is a very cool power ye

Villager
My favorites are mind control and time manipulation. I would never be late ever again and have infinite time to do whatever. INFINITE Procrastination >:3

You cannot kill a breeze, a wind, a fragrance; nor you cannot kill a dream or an ambition.

Dojo Duel Champion 2016
I typically liked super speed and people who use cards as weapons, but I also tend to like those heroes who don't have super powers like Batman and Green Arrow and just rely on their gear to fight.

0={]===> Current Status: Dueling <===[}=0

Soldier
my favorite superpower is having lotsa money, it's even a real super power so that's a plus.

Villager
My favorite power is. Some people may not think much of it but the possibilities are endless

Farmer
The ability to control time to my liking, whether it is to freeze, rewind or fast forward time, while deciding what objects would stay frozen or unfrozen in time.

Ping me when you reply to me you cocksucker

Villager
DarthMaster5 wrote:
I typically liked super speed and people who use cards as weapons, but I also tend to like those heroes who don't have super powers like Batman and Green Arrow and just rely on their gear to fight.

Agreed! Sometimes gear is just the best way to go

SeaBreeze wrote:
My favorites are mind control and time manipulation. I would never be late ever again and have infinite time to do whatever. INFINITE Procrastination >:3

Infinite procrastination you say? Got that covered B)

Hyro wrote:
My favorite power is. Some people may not think much of it but the possibilities are endless

??? well atleast the possibilities are truly endless

Shalapda wrote:
The ability to control time to my liking, whether it is to freeze, rewind or fast forward time, while deciding what objects would stay frozen or unfrozen in time.

Man i wish i had that.. could break whatever i wanted to

Page 1 of 7   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.