Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Mod
School and traditional art. I don't go out that much. I don't really have a social life when I think about it...

Hi

Farmer
I used to play the flute for about 8 months. Now, i like to play guitar and drums when im off my cpu. I also go to school and do absolutely nothing there xD i still like it

But mostly when im off my cpu, i play uno mod with my familiy or write literature for myself and other people to see : )
(mostly scripts about comics ill make in the future , Novels and one shots i like to make, or sentimental quotes)

Screw Me Two times Sideways!!..... wait.....?

-Grand 20 And I dont give a f**k

Farmer
I teach private art lessons and used to do a lot of choir and basketball. Those two sort of fell off after highschool for obvious reasons. Most of my time's just spent on drawing, really.

Janitor
Nice responses guys, very interesting people we got here.

Farmer
Sports! Basket-ball, cross-country and track and field have to be where I spend most of my time. Otherwise the classics of working and getting drunk every weekend are important. School too but that's not as important is it?

Samurai
posting again because my life has changed quite a lot since last time (5 months ago lol)

• uhh 3rd kyu at aikido
• motivation for art is dying again
• i like someone but i will probably never approach them because i would be the worst date in the wide world
• school makes me want to die
• p much addicted to video games
• 2 showers a week
• like 75% of the songs i listen to are from exactly 2010 for some reason

im the best ssf2 zelda

Villager
I'm a manager of an auto parts store, so that is most of my life.
What other time I get is usually spent gaming, or drawing/animating

"Why do you go by Jimminy Crickets?"
Well, I'm just a conscience.

Soldier
Language school and uni classes on day, dojo at nights. Rinse and repeat. I rarely go out unless I really need to. My high school friends are all scattered around the world now. So yeah lol.

Soldier
I'm weeb shit. Now you already know 75% of my personality.
If you wanna know more about me, you have to vote for me being best girl, maybe then you'll get to see my backstory unfold, along with my character arc.

Soldier
Life? What life? I don't have a life. A life outside of the internet is for casuals

When Life gives you lemons, make wine and leave the world wondering how you did it.

My Duelist

Page 4 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.