Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 4 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Villager
I'ld love to work at at Google data server warehouse; I saw it in ICT an it looked cool

Life's boring
Deal with it

Villager
For me, I want to become a professional voice actor. Dreams are impossible if you're doing nothing about it, so thus for each animation I create, will have my own voice acting in it. It'll force me to learn and get cnc from the actual voice actors, and so I can do better.

Part of Organization XVX
Voice acting is my thing.

Soldier
I'd like to be a musician.

Villager
I study Architecture, but i animate mostly on my free time. while architectura animation is a thing, it bores me, so i think ill like to keep doing animation as more if a hobby and shoot to be an architect! but i definately want to put my animation talent to use at some point. maybe make a few films in my timeline?

Monk
probably a freelance animator or artist

Duelist | Written Duelist | Youtube Channel
Currently Dueling: G-Puncher

Soldier
It’s a long shot but one day I wanna work as an animator at Cartoon Network. I still love their shows to this day (yes, I even like Teen Titans Go) if I don’t I’ll probably fall back on my animation skills leading up to then and just go freelance or something.

My duelist:
Zayne and Dave

(Status:working on duelist demo)

"Every f*ck up makes life interesting" - Hatena360 (2018, June 17, 12:05 ish wherever he lives)

Villager
I wanna be an adventurer and travel to a seperate dimension and get sexy time with the native women (sometimes men). All jokes aside i love building stuff; DIY mostly; so maybe i'll be some sort engineer for computers. But i would also like to go to japan and maybe start an animated tv show/comic franchise.

Page 4 of 4   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.