Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Ninja
HeartOfTheStorm wrote:
The Old Man and the Sea (1999) is a paint-on-glass short film made by two people.
Every frame is a masterpiece painting, shame it's 480p

My abs favorite is Gravitaxis ++ though, until this guy's next animation comes out.

DUDE I REMEMBER U SHOWING ME GRAVITAXIS, THAT SHIT IS SO FUCKIN BOMB

Monk
Someone reversed it (so it's actually happening forward) and the animation looks so good, as if it was animated forward

I decompiled it and looked through every symbol, the only one you don't see in the anim is this weird timeline he used to break down the mood and bars of the 8 minute song. The anim (without credits) is 5:48 long so he chopped it down somewhere.
If you're interested in the lore of the anim, those blue capsules he's tossing out are some new drug with effects similar to weed. The reason he's falling up is because anything that crosses the 78 line (Clausula 78, marked by balloons in the anim) has it's gravity permanently reversed (so he likely comes from the city he goes splat in). I think the entire globe is on the inside of a sphere too, based on the book in the credits. The comic does worldbuilding in small pieces and every CCC-Related anim of his is connected to it.

Soldier
The Pirates of the Carribean is one of the most amazing Saga/Movie Series ever made. up until number 4 that is. Didnt like the latest one one bit. It feels so forced. I know Disney's just trying to do closure to the saga, but man...

Yeah, I'm the CRIMPSON VIPER

Soldier
I feel no one will probably bring this one up, but I consider the original Ninja Scroll to be a masterpiece. It's wonderfully animated, beautifully colored, and has some pretty intriguing fight scenes.

The so called tv series they made after it however, not so much.

Status: Currently dueling in: Highgate Hustle, and Avelon. PM me if you are wanting to duel.

My duelist
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=15330

Stay Pink my friends.

Ninja
Solar_Battler wrote:
I feel no one will probably bring this one up, but I consider the original Ninja Scroll to be a masterpiece. It's wonderfully animated, beautifully colored, and has some pretty intriguing fight scenes.

The so called tv series they made after it however, not so much.

it really was a beautiful movie, but i feel like what killed it the most for a lot of people was it's generic plot.

Page 2 of 2   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.