Page 1 of 1
Soldier
Steam

Steam : 
Steam : Steam

Race : Automaton

Sex : Male? Probably? He acts male.

Height : 6 ft

Personality : Perv, Drunk, Part time Asshole.

Clothes : None (He's a machine and not anatomicaly correct)

The Star Lit Priest

The Wander : 
Name : Lumen, Constan

Race : Human

Sex : Male

Height : 6 ft 5 in

Personality : Kind, curious and likes to make children smile.

Clothes : A dusty cream white tunic along with long dark black pants and worn sneakers.

Appearance : Average build, pure white eyes that glow when using starlight, looks around 30-40 years old, and has black hair with a sprinkling of grey here and there.

The Fallen Star : The Fallen Star is a creamy white crystal that is made of starlight. It resides in what used to be an iron lantern but the metal changed to a deep blue after such a long time of holding the shard of the sky’s light. This lantern has been passed down from the start to the fall of the Church of Constellations. It has shone the path all priests must follow. Constan has the stellar lantern hanging from a metal chain on his staff along with the two tomes of his path.

The Fallen Star not only lights the way for the priest that wields it but is a constant source of star light to be used as needed be it activating a ritual or reinforcing the barrier against the void and it’s monsters. As well as being a power source it grants a form of true sight to its wielder and will dispel any false hoods be they sight ,sound or touch.

The Church of Constellations :  The Church to the stars was never large nor did it need to be. It usually consists of one priest and two followers at most. These Priests follow The Fallen Star’s light and when they are ready to die they pass on the lantern to the next chosen by it.

Over the years these priests have created ritual areas all across Ceir and the world though most are hidden against those not of the light some have been found by civilization. Each is unique in physique if not action some are a collection of white stones that mimic a constellation above others are small shrines of star touched marble. Some are used to travel throughout the world others are for gathering star light for the great barrier against the void and yet others are there to attune ones self to the sky and achieve peace if for a moment.

The Tomes :  The two tomes are the collection of the priests knowledge from their time on the world. They contain the rituals and spells of every priest and show as an accurate ledger of their adventures. Both are old books and now hang with the lantern from Constan’s staff wrapped in chains to keep them shut until needed.

The Walking Stick :  Constan’s walking stick is a sturdy if ornate thing. Its core is carved maple wood with depictions of the major and minor constellations carved and inlaid with silver. The butt of this over stated cane is a simple steel cone spike that is about 8 inches long and not recently sharpened and is mostly used to drive the staff into the ground and hold it there among other things. The head is a simple design of three protruding rods, one for the lantern and one for each tome, jut out from under a spherical astrolabe that follows the sky in real time.

Star light :  Star light is an actual force. It can be controlled by the will of the lantern and those who wield it. This force can be used in defense, attack and show. It can form weapons and walls made of naught but light yet as hard as any metal, stone or wood.

Constan will use this light to put on a show for young ones be it fireworks, laser beams, or a story told in the light but in combat his favorites are the seven swords of Ardil, Laser beams, and various constructs. The seven swords, from the constellation of battle, summons seven swords of its orange tinted light that the priest can wield through will or hand. Laser beams are simple beams of star light that come from the lantern and can be used to injure or kill. Constan’s constructs are left to his imagination. These can be as simple as a wall between him and a foe or they can be as complex as ghosts of himself to throw off pursuit.

The only problem is that this all requires concentration and energy from the priest using them. Yes there are seven swords but that doesn’t mean he can wield all seven like the priest who made them. Yes he can make a wall but that doesn’t mean it can’t be broken or climbed. Yes he can create near any construct but distractions can make these disperse like mist.

Void :  The Void is the darkness between the stars it is both a force of creations and destruction. The void outside our world is full of creatures of nightmare and horror yet the void itself isn't innately evil. The only priest that studied the Void found how to wield it like starlight and that great black was the power that held the constellations together and when used correctly can allow a priest to summon the full power of a single constellation.

Constan has yet to master control over void and as such he can only wield this dark power only in the rituals it is used in. When it does manifest it is a lack of light making a dark fog and is cold to the touch. The only thing beyond rituals that Constan can use the Void’s energy for is areas of complete darkness and cold and very difficult if fun games of marco polo.

Fighter : Steam

Lit Fighter : Jack

Other than that I am a strange person that wavers between a cynical twat and a polite Brit that has the union jack hung in the bathroom.

Soldier
Expansion slot.

(for later)

Edit: Expansion slot

(For even later)

Other than that I am a strange person that wavers between a cynical twat and a polite Brit that has the union jack hung in the bathroom.

Farmer
How old are they?

Soldier
Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very bery very very very very very very very very very very very old

Farmer
@Piston1937 can you specify their age?

Soldier
@SaltyWatermelon Yes I can

The crystal was found and put in a lantern in the timeof the Great Dojo before The Shadow.

Constan is at most 150 as I has yet to weeve his lore with Cier I haven't fully decided and so you have very old. It all really depends on how long Ceirs Lore is. If all the chapters happened within 10-100 years he will be around 110 while if it is 100-500 years it will be more along the lines of 130-150. Though if it is on the counts of 1000s of years I might have to up that to 200 or 220.

The reason behind this is because he was pasted the lantern when he was 93 from the last priest.

Soldier
Idea? Man, no offense but ya really gotta pick someone. This is what, 3 or 4? Write a demo, if you liked writing the demo keep the character and develop them. If you didn't like writing the demo, you're not gonna like fighting with them.

Written Duelist: Johni Kyra "Puppy" Pine
What's a Written Duelist? A thing maybe, if there's interest.

Soldier
I know.

I just don’t know who I want to write as. I am the most indecisive persob you will ever meet. Not to mention a lazy one.

For now i am sticking with jack for a bit but then i will probably shift to this one.

Ninja
Idea: a big fat stick that flies around and throws twigs that explode apon impact

01110011 01100101 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100101 011000110 01110010 01100110 01100110

Duelist: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18320

Set me free

Soldier
I don't think thats a good duelist idea.

I am going to make the original Steam avalible here along with Pupas and maybe nester.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.