Or, Truly whateves
No one look at my trash stuff
Dueling:
Dragonwort
Vanguard
S-2

Monk
[ @TrulyBoom ]

I do believe it isn't on-going anymore. Considering a mysterious someone just accomplished exactly what Frest was trying to get here... lol

DUELIST
[C] Oliver

Farmer
@D4rkRailgunr wAIT WHAT WHO.
Where is this other banner?

My Duelist: Wick

Latest Duel: vs Stockton

Monk
You're... gonna have to search for it yourself ;)

DUELIST
[C] Oliver

Ninja
D4rk the banner I made is created by one person
The banner Frest was supposed to put up was a group effort that involves many artists and their artstyles xD

That being said... should I post my banner here or make a new thread giving it updates whenever I feel like it?

XENO

Monk
You missed my point. What you made was exactly what Frest was trying to get here, but as a collaborative effort with many people. But since seeing that you've basically done it yourself, he decided to cancel this. lol

DUELIST
[C] Oliver

Soldier
D4rkRailgunr wrote:
You missed my point. What you made was exactly what Frest was trying to get here, but as a collaborative effort with many people. But since seeing that you've basically done it yourself, he decided to cancel this. lol

To be fair, Xeno made the banner after the deadline (February 2019). I don't think Xeno would be to blame for the cancellation, I personally think it's the lack of entries.

(灬╹ω╹灬)

Monk
I wasn't... trying to put blames... on anyone. Just clarifying what I was talking about.........

DUELIST
[C] Oliver

Soldier
D4rkRailgunr wrote:
I wasn't... trying to put blames... on anyone. Just clarifying what I was talking about.........

ily Darky, I wasn't saying you were blaming xD just that Xeno shouldn't be blamed generally.

(灬╹ω╹灬)

Page 5 of 5   |   Go to page   |   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.