Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 1
Villager
There's a problem where someone replies to my forum post I don't get a notification I checked my settings and all the notifications are on.

Soldier
You have to click subscribe on the post you want to get notifications

Never give up or you wouldn't be able to reach your Goal...

-BurstO-

Villager
BurstO wrote:
You have to click subscribe on the post you want to get notifications

Ya thats what I did but for my other post I didn't get any notifications just this one.

Soldier
@Sareth @Naitoshadou excuse me, mods...
This dude needs help about notifications stuff...

Never give up or you wouldn't be able to reach your Goal...

-BurstO-

Global Mod
@undeadslayer4 so this ping right here, you aren't receiving this in your notification alert? I am gonna PM you about this too just to make sure you see this and we can hopefully figure it out D:
Probably some kind of bug, not sure O_o

Soldier
I think he's talking about replies to his forum, not ping...
@Sareth

Global Mod
I believe that's still a notification alert though, I'm trying to narrow down what the problem could be, if it's his entire notification system, just forum subscription posts. If it's his entire notification system then he shouldn't be receiving anything at all.
Elaborate a bit more on all the things you did and try to provide screenshots of your settings if you can

Villager
Sareth wrote:
I believe that's still a notification alert though, I'm trying to narrow down what the problem could be, if it's his entire notification system, just forum subscription posts. If it's his entire notification system then he shouldn't be receiving anything at all.
Elaborate a bit more on all the things you did and try to provide screenshots of your settings if you can

I turned on all the notifications in settings but I still dont get any email notifications. I tried taking a screenshot but theres no options to have it uploaded in my post.

Page 1 of 1
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.