Favorites
Show All / Manage

You have no favorites.

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Farmer
Pathogen

Weapon / Power:
Saw Blades: He has 2 flying Saw Blades that can be controlled at will. They can attach to any part of his body. If they are placed on his feet, he can fly for short amounts of time.
Mutation: Pathogen can mutate to adapt to any environment or situation (e.g, Fire Resistance), but this is not too strong as he can only mutate a certain amount, otherwise he may combust.
Strengths:
Excels at close combat.
Can adapt to situations easily.
Can fly.

Weaknesses:
He can combust when mutated too much.
Has little armor.
Relies on his speed too much.
Trusts no-one.
Can be bribed.
Personality:
Quiet, relentless, won't be allies with anyone he doesn't know how to kill, extremely civilized in conversation, likes to read and write books, warms up to his friends, warms up more to Charlie Lime.
Character Bio:
Not much is known about this mysterious Hitman, except that he was exposed to pure RICE essence (pretty much radiation) which gave him the power to mutate and adapt rapidly. This makes him a worthy candidate for the Dueling scene. Many people have Challenged him, very few come out alive. If you start a fight with him, he will keep going until one or the other is Dead or has Surrendered.
Appearance:
Stick:
Pathogen is tall and thin and has glowing green eyes. He has circular saw blades with green centers and his base is #1A1A1A .
He wears a grey Trench Coat and a Hockey Mask with Blue streaks.
Animation Tips for Pathogen:
1. I would recommend only animating his mask in 3D on triple framed shots and close-ups. Otherwise, just make the mask and head the same symbol and animate that.
2. He is a confident, menacing, cold-blooded killer. He moves like a confident, menacing, cold-blooded killer.
3. Use this pack for Saws n' shiz. https://sta.sh/01if6d71rhbf
4. Add as much gore as possible.
5. When animating a Duel, pick how many times he can mutate (e.g, 2). He can use one of those mutation slots to mutate something (e.g, tough skin) or more to double the power (e.g, Dragon skin). He can devolve one to open up a slot, and be able to mutate again.
Animated Demo:
W.I.P

Monk
@KarnagetheAnimator Well, let's see what's going on here...
1. The reason for your image not working is likely that you didn't use the BBCODE share link from imgur. Use that link, and it should work.
2. He can reform from death easily? This is waaay too powerful. Even if he is defeatable, we don't allow regeneration powers that strong. Tone it down a bit, please.
3. 7 million nukes? Too strong. Nerf this down in power.
4. One of his weaknesses refers to two duelists specifically. This isn't a good weakness, as the niche is too small. Replace it, please.
5. More weaknesses! For his power level, the number of weaknesses is too small!
6. Why specify that it will remain in the pps forum till you're done? It would anyways, as we can't accept apps without demos.
This app needs work, but hs promise. Ping myself or another mod when you're ready for another review! Best of luck!

Check out my duelist here: [C]ETA
Current Status: Potentially Dueling

Written Duelist: Azriel, Psychopomp
Information on Written Duels here

Farmer
Ok I will fix this. The coming back from death part was only for the Demon. Also, he is already dead, but can be captured or suppressed when immobilized. And more weaknesses. Also, I specified that as some people rage if they think that a duelist can be on the page without a demo.

Monk
@KarnagetheAnimator unfortunately, you can only have one app at a time, and I noticed Seth was also yours. I have locked Seth, and would sk that from now on, if you're going to change what duelist you wnt accepted, you replace the one in your existing thread. Thank you.

Check out my duelist here: [C]ETA
Current Status: Potentially Dueling

Written Duelist: Azriel, Psychopomp
Information on Written Duels here

Farmer
Oh ok. I did not know that. Thanks anyway! :3

Soldier
GOOD LUCK KARNAGE!!! I HOPE WE DUEL SOMEDAY!!!

Soldier
I think anything capable of dealing the same amount of damage as a nuke is considered op, bud .-. Thouughh, good luck man!

Farmer
HunterZ wrote:
I think anything capable of dealing the same amount of damage as a nuke is considered op, bud .-. Thouughh, good luck man!

He doesn't like to let out the demon as it is a threat to Cier, so I wanted to OP the demon to make it an even bigger threat.

Duel Mod
KarnageTheAnimator wrote:
HunterZ wrote:

He doesn't like to let out the demon as it is a threat to Cier, so I wanted to OP the demon to make it an even bigger threat.

Making a demon OP still won't be accepted, so you have to remove it or change it.

Global Mod
@KarnageTheAnimator I think saying stuff like this might sound too OP and i can see the other users concern over this character >_<
Stuff like this:
Burst Stream of Destruction: He sends out a Fade Ball with the force of 20 Fade Balls. This is a genuine threat to Cier.

And this:
Has an evil demon inside him, waiting to take over. If he gives up for a second, Cier will be no more.

I think saying stuff like this is too much, you can't portray your character has someone who can possibly end the entirety of Cier if they just have a bad day, sorry D;
You are either gonna have to rewrite those or remove them, thank you!

I also think there needs to be a restriction of some sort overall of this "Burst Stream of Destruction" attack. Say something like it consumes his energy so he can't use it too much.

I think these weaknesses you mention here:
Quote:
His lost family will make him rage (he gets triggered when someone mentions his parents).

Quote:
Goes mental when hyper.

I feel like him going mental or losing his composure doesn't really sound like a weakness, sounds like he won't now what is what anymore, like friend from foe but this also sounds like he can be hella powerful as well. So I kind of don't really see these two descriptions as a weakness >_<
Also the last weakness "Tacos." while I do find it amusing, and you can leave it there, it won't count as a weakness.
So, as it stands now I feel like your character overall has a lack of weaknesses especially considering he is probably immortal with his regeneration capabilities.

I recommend giving this thread a read, it will really help you understand what kind of character you have right now and why we won't allow it:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=8498
Try giving this thread a read too, it will greatly help you setup your application:
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6916

Let me or any moderator know again when you are ready for a review once more ^_^

Page 1 of 4   |   Go to page   |   1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Search for:

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a browser that doesn't support the technology this website uses.

Don't fret. There are solutions.

Oh dear. Looks like there was a problem.
You are using a version of Internet Explorer that this site doesn't support.

Don't fret. There are solutions.